Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    No need for all this pillow talk.
    Of course there is. Build up the hype for Joshua's US debut. We got several more months of this. Should be fun Big Baby is a good sh^t talker regardless of how good he'll look in the ring.

Comment

No it’s not too early Joshua had no problem signing to fight Martin and Parker for their belts but he keeps avoiding wilder like he’s child support.....you can’t turn down 50 million and then turn around and then say no one wants to fight you he’s a joke....obviously in his world the only fighters that want to fight him are the Millers and the Povetkins and the Takams and the Molinas of the world

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Ortiz is nearly 50 ,his stamina wont hold up to that of a more aggressive harder puncher. Doesn't AJ fight southpaws better ? Martin went 2 rounds, Kaufman 12 ? I think its easy work imop.
        Yeah I can’t argue with your observation.stamina will definitely be his undoing

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Of course there is. Build up the hype for Joshua's US debut. We got several more months of this. Should be fun Big Baby is a good sh^t talker regardless of how good he'll look in the ring.
          If he succeeds in getting AJ riled it will improve the fight. Id much rather angry swinging wildly than jabbing millers chins off in the centre of the ring

Comment

All the fanboys desperate to see Joshua come a cropper at MSG lol
            Joshua will unload some serious ammo on miller and give this loudmouth a serious beat down,
            I would not want to be miller in June and bringing mothers in the trash talk is a no no.
            War AJ

Comment

Garbage fight..there will be at least 5K free complimentary tickets for this clown show...NYC folks ain't buying jokers!

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                No it’s not too early Joshua had no problem signing to fight Martin and Parker for their belts but he keeps avoiding wilder like he’s child support.....you can’t turn down 50 million and then turn around and then say no one wants to fight you he’s a joke....obviously in his world the only fighters that want to fight him are the Millers and the Povetkins and the Takams and the Molinas of the world
                Stop moaning and move on. You don’t hear me complaining that Wilder turned down 40% that would have amounted to him making around 30 million. However , he wanted to be the smart one and fight Fury for 15-20 million in the rematch. Now he will probably fight Brezeale for a guaranteed purse of 470,000 with some incentives of course

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Garbage fight..there will be at least 5K free complimentary tickets for this clown show...NYC folks ain't buying jokers!
                  Thanks for the heads up..... goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Like this?

I love the mocking laugh from Usyk as he walks away. He certainly made Huck pay for that shove in the ring.
                    Yes, that's a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Predict you won't be here the day after Joshua knocks out Miller either, and everyone knows who's right between you and I.
                      I never said Miller is going to win this battle; I think Joshua will win, however, not that easy as most predict.
                      I commented only hopeless Joshua behaviour. He should let Miller talk his rubbish with a stoic smile.

Comment

Working...
                      X