Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    The only Whoppers Miller will be eating is in the form of Joshuas gloves. He'll probably be drinking milk shakes though that jaw gonna be oftly sore to be chewing food.
    I don't think anything can stop Miller from having his cheeseburgers. In fact, they should check his gloves for them before the ringwalk. Might load the gloves with the whopper

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Dillian Whyte ,Luis Ortiz, Adam k, to nam but a few. Luis Ortiz is a more competitive fight for Joshua in my opinion
      I would love to see that fight.

Comment

l can understand Joshua's dislike for Miller but never say you will batter him to the brink of his life. We know things are said to promote this fight but to many have lost their life on their. I expect better judgement from Joshua. Shame on you Anthony.

Comment

Hate this talk from anyone .I think it will be a brutal beating as I only see this as a mismatch.

Comment

Dillian Whyte ,Luis Ortiz, Adam k, to nam but a few. Luis Ortiz is a more competitive fight for Joshua in my opinion
            Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Ortiz going 10 rounds with Kaufmann is not an indication of that. Joshua is not a stationary target either .
            So Ortiz KOing Kauffman in 10 with 3 knockdowns is an indicator that he would be less competitive against AJ than Miller? Whatever happened to watching the fights and evaluating styles when determining how competitive a fight would be? What other fight has Ortiz gassed in anyway to say he has stamina issues that would keep him from being competitive with AJ?

Comment

Who's got history? Miller? History in fighting bums? This is a non-fight as far as boxing fans is concern. Give us Joshua/Wilder/Fury that's what I need to see. If I had the power I would scrap promoters from boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                l can understand Joshua's dislike for Miller but never say you will batter him to the brink of his life. We know things are said to promote this fight but to many have lost their life on their. I expect better judgement from Joshua. Shame on you Anthony.

This is boxing.

It's psychological and it happens.

Miller came into these press conferences trying to be a bully. AJ is just showing him he is a bigger bully.

Comment

It's nothing new. Miller's only hope is to get in Joshua's head and turn it into a street fight.

If what Fury said about knocking Miller down 7 times in sparring and sending him home early is the truth, it will be an easy night for Joshua.

Comment

He ain’t going to do S#hit..... no kicking either

https://goo.gl/images/cFzYjs
                    We’ll see about that!

Just to know we never seen an opponent bully AJ and see how he takes it!

What if Miller easily takes AJ’s shots and keeps coming forward throwing punches in Bunches to the body and head!?

Can AJ cope with a 300 pound plus man coming forward throwing near 100 punches per round and putting the pressure on more each round passes?

We'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                      I remember Joshua punishing Breazeale for being ****y before the fight so feel sorry for Miller...Even though he can win this in his sleep as is a handpicked opponent by hearn
                      Breazeale survived (tough dude) and wants revenge. He gave Joshua a few good shots too, not nearly enough but ... he's young and already is looking forward to another shot.

Big Baby is a tough dude, he'll be alright. Joshua I think is trying to talk his own courage up. He knows what we all know .... this is supposed to be easy. But Miller's confidence and arrogance are in his head, for good reasons. Joshua thinks like I do, he may get a whole lot more fight from this man than any of you are planning for. The only way this will be easy is if Jarrell lies down (payoff). That could happen (both in hearn's barn), but if that isn't the situation Big Baby is not gonna go quietly or easily ... not for anyone.

He was young and new and in awe sparring Wlad. I think (hope?) he has manned up since then ... we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                      X