Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Didn't he just say the other day he thought it was a good fight between 2 undefeated fighters? Lol, Arum has him working overtime to slander anything DAZN related
    I think he would have called them bums, dossers and *****houses regardless of what network they’re fighting on

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      I think he would have called them bums, dossers and *****houses regardless of what network they’re fighting on

Comment

Tyson Fury: Good fight between 2 undefeated fighters, I'm not going to slag it off

A few days later, signs with Bob Arum

"Bums, dossers, ****houses!!!"

Comment

Remind me of the "I didn't do it" boy in the Simpsons.

He needs to make the most of this moment... because people will get bored of him pretty quickly.

I'm struggling to believe that 'marinating' these fights is wise.

Comment

And so begins Fury’s steady decline back to lala land, it’ll be a miracle if he doesn’t flip his lid prior to completing his TV contract, I give him 3 fights tops before he’s back eating deep fried pizza on the sofa again.

Comment

Lol.. I can't agree with Fury.. big baby is tough.. a top five respected American heavyweight.. my list is as follows.. Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ortiz, Miller, Joyce, Whyte, Parker, Povetkin,

Comment

It's sad that the only way Joshua will be able to exact revenge is to have Fury fight him - and of course that wont happen cos Fury and Wilder will.only take it when they've banked all.they can
                Meanwhile, AJ wants it NOW

Comment

When Fury calls you a bum, it must really hurt!

Comment

Didn't he just say the other day he thought it was a good fight between 2 undefeated fighters? Lol, Arum has him working overtime to slander anything DAZN related
                    Yes He did
                    Lololol

Comment

Tyson Fury back on the pills again

Comment

Working...
                      X