Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson fury is very entertaining and is a person who lives in the moment. I just watched the AJ press conference in London and it was absolutely aweful, Joshua comes across so dull uninteresting boring and a bit plastic it’s like Ivan drago from rocky, he even referred to himself as great?!? Who does that?!?

For me Tyson has almost everything he is simply missing a heavy punch and that he can work on ...

To be a great champion you have to do it inside and outside of the ring. A personality goes a long way I remember Prince Naseem Hamed was just as spectacular in his pre/post fight talks as he was in the ring.

Joshua needs to learn from Klitschkos mistakes and not be a simple muscle bound plastic no personality borefest fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      His trashtalk is so boring and predictable. According to Fury everyone is a bum.
      Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      "Bum, dosser, ****house" wash, rinse, repeat every time
      Thats Fury down to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
        Tyson fury is very entertaining and is a person who lives in the moment. I just watched the AJ press conference in London and it was absolutely aweful, Joshua comes across so dull uninteresting boring and a bit plastic it’s like Ivan drago from rocky, he even referred to himself as great?!? Who does that?!?

For me Tyson has almost everything he is simply missing a heavy punch and that he can work on ...

To be a great champion you have to do it inside and outside of the ring. A personality goes a long way I remember Prince Naseem Hamed was just as spectacular in his pre/post fight talks as he was in the ring.

Joshua needs to learn from Klitschkos mistakes and not be a simple muscle bound plastic no personality borefest fighter.
        He's earning $30m per fight, he's doing just fine and he cleared Klitschko, Fury and Hameds star power a long time ago.

So I don't know what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          He's earning $30m per fight, he's doing just fine and he cleared Klitschko, Fury and Hameds star power a long time ago.

So I don't know what you're talking about?
          You are looking at it from a different perspective today which I accept you have a point he is earning big money at present. Not sure he has bigger star power than fury that remains to be seen when considering all facets.

I’m talking more about personality outside the ring and looking at boxing history to identify the exciting characters inside and outside the ring.

I can’t knock Joshua’s hustle in the ring and he is by far the most conditioned athlete in the division bar none perhaps Deontay has similar level of conditioning but when it comes to personality just watch his conference it’s totally dull and extremely boring he has a plastic personality. There seems to be no depth there at all, Miller has something to say and it’s interesting to listen too.

Now the question is how does this all make any difference. Well I’m saying great champions are not only good in the ring but there are exceptional outside the ring and have huge personalities.

Comment

You are looking at it from a different perspective today which I accept you have a point he is earning big money at present. Not sure he has bigger star power than fury that remains to be seen when considering all facets.

I’m talking more about personality outside the ring and looking at boxing history to identify the exciting characters inside and outside the ring.

I can’t knock Joshua’s hustle in the ring and he is by far the most conditioned athlete in the division bar none perhaps Deontay has similar level of conditioning but when it comes to personality just watch his conference it’s totally dull and extremely boring he has a plastic personality. There seems to be no depth there at all, Miller has something to say and it’s interesting to listen too.

Now the question is how does this all make any difference. Well I’m saying great champions are not only good in the ring but there are exceptional outside the ring and have huge personalities.

I get your point but if you think Joshua has no personality then you're not looking hard enough IMO.

https://twitter.com/MatchroomBoxing/...355609089?s=19

He may not be as witty as Fury, but his talk is absolutely fine.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              I get your point but if you think Joshua has no personality then you're not looking hard enough IMO.

https://twitter.com/MatchroomBoxing/...355609089?s=19

He may not be as witty as Fury, but his talk is absolutely fine.
              He is a dumbass plain and simple go and watch the press conference and his official engagements the guys a plonker. Miller has got him pegged and has nailed him exactly how he is. Joshua should destroy Miller in the ring but I tell you he is full of it. This link you have posted is a result of Joshua getting smashed from day 1 on this whole tour. He practically repeated Miller word for word. It was woeful. Joshua does not know who he is and what he represents he is however gifted physically and has great conditioning in the ring.

Comment

Tyson has more bums in his record than Joshua. Until he fights Joshua he doesn't have the moral premise to refer to him as a bum

Comment

He is a dumbass plain and simple go and watch the press conference and his official engagements the guys a plonker. Miller has got him pegged and has nailed him exactly how he is. Joshua should destroy Miller in the ring but I tell you he is full of it. This link you have posted is a result of Joshua getting smashed from day 1 on this whole tour. He practically repeated Miller word for word. It was woeful. Joshua does not know who he is and what he represents he is however gifted physically and has great conditioning in the ring.
                  He's considers himself an athlete first and foremost ahead of being a showman. Hardly fair to AJ to expect him to be box office like an Ali or a Tyson in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
                    He's considers himself an athlete first and foremost ahead of being a showman. Hardly fair to AJ to expect him to be box office like an Ali or a Tyson in the UK.
                    I respect that but what I can’t abide is plastic personalities. I cannot be a fan of someone who tries to be something he is not or rather presents an image. Looking across the wider landscape of the political world what people are demanding now are real models who aren’t afraid to say it how it is so I’m with Miller on this one.

When it comes to the fight Miller will loose he has a chance of course but Joshua is far too tuned an athlete to be troubled by this guy. I personally don’t like the narrative either that the wilder fight failed and they had it all booked for wilder. When they booked the April date which was announced after Povetkin, Deyonce was in nobodies thoughts. The truth was it was about Whyte the problem I have is why not just be straight up with the fans. That’s all just be real and maybe you won’t get slated as much.

Comment

Working...
                    X