Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN Scrapped Joshua, Miller Appearances At 11th Hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Y'all think Deontay Wilder wants to join that platform?

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
      I don’t see DAZN promoting any ESPN fights
      They actually do they even brought in Lomachenko for an interview sit down with Barak and Ak. Their broadcasters even talk about other fights they even put up past fights of Manny Pacquiao and talked about his PPV with Broner the weeks leading up to his fight.

Comment

You also seeing little to no coverage of the PBC fights on Showtime and FOX. Meanwhile they report constantly on nonsense ESPN fights that nobody cares about. Just watch there were will massive coverage of Crawford/Khan more then Spence/Garcia, Canelo/Jacobs or Joshua/Miller even though these fights are bigger fights.

Comment

Understandable. They just signed Fury. Putting the real HW #1 they don't have on the channel wouldn't be a good look.

Comment

I don't think people are getting the point here. ESPN is supposed to be a sports network. They don't ignore NBA or NFL games that happen on other networks, but now they'll ignore boxing fights on other platforms.

What are they going to do, ignore Canelo-Jacobs too?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I don't think people are getting the point here. ESPN is supposed to be a sports network. They don't ignore NBA or NFL games that happen on other networks, but now they'll ignore boxing fights on other platforms.

Yes this exactly. They're literally the sports news platform in the US. They don't only show NFL highlights of games on Monday Night Football(ESPN) and ignore the rest of the games because they're on other networks.

This is kind of a huge deal.

Comment

Bob Arum always causes problems.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Where did they say they'll ignore it? I'm sure they'll report the result and news. Just not spend much time discussing it.

Comment

Fury is now on Kellerman's show today instead of AJ Arum and Warren will be toasting each other in hell tonight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Fury is now on Kellerman's show today instead of AJ Arum and Warren will be toasting each other in hell tonight
                      Where's your source?

Comment

Working...
                      X