Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Obviously like your simpleton friend you didn’t read the article which said Top Rank just offered Wilder a 5 fight deal for millions

Fury isn’t going to get that full amount fighting 2nd and 3rd tier HW on regular Espn. No way even with UK PPV that it generates close to enough to pay him 20 mil a fight , Arum was paying
    Manny 20’mil when he was selling 600-900k PPV now he’ll pay that for regular Espn and lose 8’figures every Fury fight that’s not happening or to be believed . He’s will get paid the # surely was just to get Headlines

Your in the group that thinks Wilder only making 2-7 million a fight is chump change . When I seriously doubt you even make 1/100fh of that and yet you want to try and criticize what he makes , seems odd some one like you who might be worth what $1000.00 to pocket watch and criticize a guy making multi millionaire

Yeah Wilder May not earn like AJ or Canelo that had a passionate fan base already established who support with their wallets . But Wilder is literally a top 5- 10 money maker in the sport and
    You want to write like he’s broke and look down on someone making
    Millions because he isn’t the highest
    Paid and making tens of millions (pocket watching loser mentality) . Yeah compared to AJ maybe his cheques arentn impressive. but compared to the other 10000 active boxer he’s one of the few on the top of the mountain. Did I miss the memo when did making multi millions every year make you a chump and become a negative ,!something lames on the internet can critique like he’s somehow not balling the f.uck out for someone in their 30s

Next time read the article before you make yourself look stupid by writing sh.it that contradicts the exact things youre writing about and thinking their facts
    "ESPN+ will pay significant money for them to fight other fighters and then to do the rematch on pay-per-view in the fall," Arum said

"The amount Wilder would earn for a fight on EPSN+ before a rematch would be far in excess of $4 million.

That's 2 fights..... Can't find anything about anymore fights???... please elaborate, Im a simpleton don't you know lol???
    Last edited by leeroy84; 02-22-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
      Lol at Wilder fans thinking Fury's gone to ESPN for a bum carousel, no way Arum pays that amount of money without decent return.. Yes, Top Rank probably will "marinate" for a fight or two but the fights will happen (i'd like them too now btw!)

What's Wilder's excuse for his first 39 fights???? And then picking on a poorly old man who hasn't beaten anyone of note??? And then trying to cherry pick a 75% maximum Tyson Fury???

Wilder's the C-side now pmsl
      Lance Pugmire already broke down fury contract he will only hit those numbers if he takes on aj/wilder in that five fight deal, if he don’t he comes nowhere close to reported amount of total deal and also in article it states arum offered wilder a five fight deal with fury not being the first fight and no guarantee of it being the second fight of the five fight deal offered to him

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        The article says Fury has a 5 fight deal with one fight including Wilder. Wilder is only obligated to fight one prior fight before Fury so no there is no 5 fights for Wilder with the offer in that article.

So again you're not really in touch with reality on here, in fact didn't you do a thread yesterday and got completetly run off it by juggs who exposed you ? Where is that thread , Ha,wait a second

juggernaut666
        Yeah Juggs NSBs version of Haymon exposed me. Sure

the article stated TR offered Wilder
        On Wednesday a five fight deal

Like f.uck you can’t even admit that . There’s a whole group of full out reta.rds like yourself who can’t even admit or concede anything even when it’s proven you have no clue about anything you write. And just write from the view of a groupie where facts mean little and what matters is the love you show for another man who you view as
        Your hero

I’m tapping out you win wasting my time with f.aggots like you :’Don’t Quote me anymore I won’t read it

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Don't bother these people don't read they already have the reply pretyped

Don't expect a reasonable conversation
        You’re right

Im amazed the full ******ation of some
        Of these guys. Like ok you write nonstop love letters to AJ and now fury typing their adoration for them on here . I’ve literally read entire paragraphs that were top to bottom lies. Like people
        Can’t actually be this retar.ded can they

I mean to get checked on not reading the article just to say nope it wasn’t in the article; these f.aggots can’t even admit that .

Seriously WTF

Need to take your advice and stop dealing with these groupies

Comment

Obviously like your simpleton friend you didn’t read the article which said Top Rank just offered Wilder a 5 fight deal for millions

Fury isn’t going to get that full amount fighting 2nd and 3rd tier HW on regular Espn. No way even with UK PPV that it generates close to enough to pay him 20 mil a fight , Arum was paying
          Manny 20’mil when he was selling 600-900k PPV now he’ll pay that for regular Espn and lose 8’figures every Fury fight that’s not happening or to be believed . He’s will get paid the # surely was just to get Headlines

Your in the group that thinks Wilder only making 2-7 million a fight is chump change . When I seriously doubt you even make 1/100fh of that and yet you want to try and criticize what he makes , seems odd some one like you who might be worth what $1000.00 to pocket watch and criticize a guy making multi millionaire

Yeah Wilder May not earn like AJ or Canelo that had a passionate fan base already established who support with their wallets . But Wilder is literally a top 5- 10 money maker in the sport and
          Paid and making tens of millions (pocket watching loser mentality) . Yeah compared to AJ maybe his cheques arentn impressive. but compared to the other 10000 active boxer he’s one of the few on the top of the mountain. Did I miss the memo when did making multi millions every year make you a chump and become a negative ,!something lames on the internet can critique like he’s somehow not balling the f.uck out for someone in their 30s

Next time read the article before you make yourself look stupid by writing sh.it that contradicts the exact things youre writing about and thinking their facts

You read the little captions under the picture thinking it's the Wilder deal ?, he only gets a pre fight deal before Fury . O.K wait I see the whole article now...yea your right it's 5 fights but it's still staying Wilder gets Fury after one?

The rest you posted still doesn't make sense, not all.of what is Fury Not gettng ? He's guaranteed pay.
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-22-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Arum told BoxingScene.com and other outlets this week that Top Rank wants Wilder-Fury next. What the Hall-of-Fame promoter didn’t mention is that the accompanying contract his company offered Wilder on Wednesday is for five fights.
            BoxingScene.com has been informed that the first fight of that proposed deal for Wilder would require him to fight someone other than Fury on ESPN+, the streaming service Arum’s company is helping ESPN push. Wilder would be paid handsomely to fight an undetermined opponent next on ESPN+ because Top Rank’s budget for fights on ESPN+ is bigger than its budget for fights on ESPN.

Says right there arum offered wilder a five fight deal reading comprehension was skipped by a lot of y’all or just didn’t take the time to read article and only went off headline
            Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 02-22-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

"Arum told BoxingScene.com and other outlets this week that Top Rank wants Wilder-Fury next. What the Hall-of-Fame promoter didn’t mention is that the accompanying contract his company offered Wilder on Wednesday is for five fights"

yep im usually more than happy to eat humble pie, although the only place i see a five fight deal is that article??? and it even says he didnt say it??? So.......
              I will keep looking with an open mind though, cheers

EDIT - forgot to add, am i still a simpleton??? Or did you forget to read the whole article too PMSL
              Last edited by leeroy84; 02-22-2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Anybody defending Arum and Fury is a joke.

Comment

"Arum told BoxingScene.com and other outlets this week that Top Rank wants Wilder-Fury next. What the Hall-of-Fame promoter didn’t mention is that the accompanying contract his company offered Wilder on Wednesday is for five fights"

yep im usually more than happy to eat humble pie, although the only place i see a five fight deal is that article??? and it even says he didnt say it??? So.......
                  I will keep looking with an open mind though, cheers

EDIT - forgot to add, am i still a simpleton??? Or did you forget to read the whole article too PMSL
                  The article is really confusing poorly written it sounds like a lot of hearsay? In the same article Arum is saying Wilder doesn't have to sign with top.rank to get the fight , Wilder is saying the offer was 5 fights? I don't believe that , but ? Ha

It's actually a better deal for Wilder. How is Fury ducking him they both make more money , ridiculous.
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-22-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

"ESPN+ will pay significant money for them to fight other fighters and then to do the rematch on pay-per-view in the fall," Arum said

"The amount Wilder would earn for a fight on EPSN+ before a rematch would be far in excess of $4 million.

That's 2 fights..... Can't find anything about anymore fights???... please elaborate, Im a simpleton don't you know lol???
                    PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE IT STATES WILDER WAS OFFERED A 5 FIGHT DEAL

IT IS FIRST MENTIONED IN THE 7TH PARAGRAPH .

Don’t know why you guys can’t Even admit you didn’t read the article.

Just keep writing away guys and make yourselves look ******ed writing and acting as if what you say is based on facts when the article your posting on basically contradicts every thing you write and what you wrote was wrong pretty much fueled by estrogen . With 1 guy trying to play it off like i didnt read it and just making it seem like it isn’t in there while the other supposedly read the article but somehow missed the 2 -3 paragraphs mentioning TR offering Wilder a deal

Have a little bit of self respect for yourselves and just say I didn’t read the article Like who f.ucking cares it’s the Internet youre invisible.
                    I couldn’t even make this up if I tried

I’m done don’t Quote me

Comment

PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE IT STATES WILDER WAS OFFERED A 5 FIGHT DEAL

IT IS FIRST MENTIONED IN THE 7TH PARAGRAPH .

Don’t know why you guys can’t Even admit you didn’t read the article.

Just keep writing away guys and make yourselves look ******ed writing and acting as if what you say is based on facts when the article your posting on basically contradicts every thing you write and what you wrote was wrong pretty much fueled by estrogen . With 1 guy trying to play it off like i didnt read it and just making it seem like it isn’t in there while the other supposedly read the article but somehow missed the 2 -3 paragraphs mentioning TR offering Wilder a deal

Have a little bit of self respect for yourselves and just say I didn’t read the article Like who f.ucking cares it’s the Internet youre invisible.
                      I couldn’t even make this up if I tried

I’m done don’t Quote me

NO HE DIDNT SAY IT HAHAH

and bye bye
                      Last edited by leeroy84; 02-22-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X