Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Ortiz would be great if he was 10 years younger.
    Maybe but he was content on being an amateur for a long time before he started his pro career.

He wasn't that decorated as an amateur either. One national championship and runner-up in a world competition.

That's it

Comment

• It was a 50-50 split. And the rematch was set for a 50-50 split. No argument could be made. Fury is now ducking Wilder’s right hand the only way he knows how.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        . No you didnt but if either fighter loses to anybody else that pretty much kills the bet because it could be quite some time before that the actually happens and i an not gonna have the bet hanging over me for say 4 or 5 years and yes if drugs involved it makes no differnce its a void bet ....because peds is peds....so the bet is as lond as no figter loses there next fight and no peds are involved in either fighter joshua vs wilder in the uk for me and joshua vs wilder in the US for you ...£100 straight into the others paypal account
        Not sure how to save this, but will keep things as best as I can, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Not sure how to save this, but will keep things as best as I can, lol
          so you think it’s ok to keep the bet going even if wilder or Joshua loses or one of them fails a Ped test during the bulid up to the fight ?
          If I either fighter loses the fight is dead in my eyes and I cannot see wilder at 34 years of age regrouping and coming back 36. If they both keep winning and both remain clean I see no issues with the bet standing with you..is that fair or not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            so you think it’s ok to keep the bet going even if wilder or Joshua loses or one of them fails a Ped test during the bulid up to the fight ?
            If I either fighter loses the fight is dead in my eyes and I cannot see wilder at 34 years of age regrouping and coming back 36. If they both keep winning and both remain clean I see no issues with the bet standing with you..is that fair or not ?
            The bet is that the fight will be staged in the US, versus being staged in the UK; the outcome of the fight has nothing to do with this wager.

Beyond that, I don't think that the wait is going to be as long as one would think (Pulev is mandatory next, Epic Sports wants a big fight for Bulgaria, and the IBF gives a challenger 35% on a bid if talks fail).

A loss by either guy though does have a major effect on the fight, so yeah, it'd be fair to void it then.

Comment

Working...
            X