Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
    Stay independant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and poor but pick your tomato cans!

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      Stop with this rumor. BT didn't finance the $50 million offer. The contract that was sent to Joshua specifically said that Sky Sports would be the PPV distributor in the UK.

Fury and Wilder were each guaranteed $10M.

There was no contract sent , get out of here. Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Five fight deal was never going to happen and Arum knew that. Let's see if he will offer a one off against Fury. If not, time to move on.

Also, for those wondering why so many big names are on ESPN+ and not ESPN? The article states the budget is bigger for ESPN+ than regular ESPN. Nice nugget there.
        Arum said he could have the Fury rematch, the article is contradictory because it's leaving out other statements from Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Arum said he could have the Fury rematch, the article is contradictory because it's leaving out other statements from Arum.
          The article is talking about the offer sent to Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            If it’s an interim fight before stepping back up to Fury 4 million is a great offer. It’s not like they are going to expect him to fight Fury, AJ, Big Baby, or Whyte.

He won’t make 4 million against any opponent if it not them 4 I mentioned. 4 million to fight a tomato can. Sounds like a smart business move to me because still even after the Fury fight the American audience is not clamoring for him.

Get that easy 4 million.
            I really don't get how people don't see this . It's easy to break down Wilder s charade he doesn't generate over 2 million without a PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              The article is talking about the offer sent to Wilder.
              It's also misleading you guys like that's the only choice Wilder has to fight Fury. It's another scam around here just like you guys were fooled thinking Joshua ducked Wilder with misleading news on here.

Comment

• Fury walked away from an alleged 50/50 split, to lock in a now seeming options deal that would secure his future over 5 fights (only if he can sucker Wilder into locking in a deal with Arum).

Every one, who spent all that time over the last few days, talking all that ****, needs to now swallow it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why would Wilder accept 4m dollars? He would look like a mug after calling higher offers slave wages. I actually feel sorry for him in that sense. He was expecting the Fury rematch which would have probably made him 20m dollars if it sold well, and now you offering him an interim fight for 4m dollars? Didn't he get a better offer to fight Whyte 18 months or so ago?

Arum should offer him something better for the interim fight, unless they knew the offer wasn't far off what he made from the fury fight. Because there is no way you can offer someone 4m dollars if he made what his fans believe was 14 to 20m in his last fight.
                  Why the **** would Wilder give Bob Arum his next five fights, at any price?

Answer that before you start spinning, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                    Wilder makes $3 - 3.5M per fight. $3.5M for Ortiz.
                    I usually prefer chocolate milk shakes over Vanilla , sometimes I'll request both mixed to even out the flavor. Then there's always a Coffee one which is my favorite . I should really just buy a protein powder and make my own at the house . Throw some bananas in it , maybe some mango fruit?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      It's also misleading you guys like that's the only choice Wilder has to fight Fury. It's another scam around here just like you guys were fooled thinking Joshua ducked Wilder with misleading news on here.
                      I am not getting misled in any way. Go back and read what I said. I never said Arum can't send another offer. But the offer Arum DID send is a five fight contract.

What do you mean by "misleading you guys like that's the only choice Wilder has to fight Fury"? What's that mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X