No announcement yet.

Will Wilder fight Fury on ESPN or duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Adding Bob arum buddy. He's the promoter I am talking about. WILDER has a promoter. Lou D. Df you talking?

Lol you girls are so cute. Lol. All I'm asking is

"Since they were already in negotiations, Warren, Lou, Showtime, do you think it complicated things STOPPING THOSE PREVIOUS NEGOTIATIONS ADDING IN BOB ARUM AND ESPN AND POSSIBLY STARTING OVER. That's all I'm asking. I have no idea of that other b.s. you are saying. Calm down ladies

For the record I would hate fury to not get redemption.. that should be his belt
    I really don't think you know what you're saying half the time. you were eluding that its Furys fault and he shouldn't have involved Arum/ESPN. sorry it doesn't work that way, fighters need to move on.

The answer is Wilder isn't connected to a network ,its complicated to team Wilder themselves because they like to manipulate how the fight is run its why they ducked Joshua when they had no control of the promotion. Its why they were trying to get the Fury rematch to Barclays center and Fury would be dumb to agree to that.

It is now Furys decision on what he wants,he could simply walk away from the circus acts of the WBC ,which would be smart and go for Joshua in 2020. I don't think you people realize Wilder doesn't make Fury money its the other way around just like AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      I really don't think you know what you're saying half the time. you were eluding that its Furys fault and he shouldn't have involved Arum/ESPN. sorry it doesn't work that way, fighters need to move on.

The answer is Wilder isn't connected to a network ,its complicated to team Wilder themselves because they like to manipulate how the fight is run its why they ducked Joshua when they had no control of the promotion. Its why they were trying to get the Fury rematch to Barclays center and Fury would be dumb to agree to that.

It is now Furys decision on what he wants,he could simply walk away from the circus acts of the WBC ,which would be smart and go for Joshua in 2020. I don't think you people realize Wilder doesn't make Fury money its the other way around just like AJ.
      I only read the first 2 sentences and you're an idiot. I used to think you were being funny. But you are legitimately ******ed. I would have read more but the more I read the sadder my heart felt. God bless you. Poor kid

Comment

I only read the first 2 sentences and you're an idiot. I used to think you were being funny. But you are legitimately ******ed. I would have read more but the more I read the sadder my heart felt. God bless you. Poor kid
        Nope ,you read it and that's your level of IQ response which is the norm for you ,the one who admits he doesn't go by facts but his own opinions he forms ?Ha

So what is the point in doing verbatim with you when you have no clue what you're talking about and don't want to know the details when someone gives them to you ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Nope ,you read it and that's your level of IQ response which is the norm for you ,the one who admits he doesn't go by facts but his own opinions he forms ?Ha

So what is the point in doing verbatim with you when you have no clue what you're talking about and don't want to know the details when someone gives them to you ? Ha
          This is jebberish. Everything you type is jebberish. Just a heads up. I will never respond to anything you say. My heart felt sympathy goes to you and your condition. It saddens me when I see kids born with your syndromes. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your care takers. Poor kid. I wish there was more I could do

Comment

This is jebberish. Everything you type is jebberish. Just a heads up. I will never respond to anything you say. My heart felt sympathy goes to you and your condition. It saddens me when I see kids born with your syndromes. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your care takers. Poor kid. I wish there was more I could do

There is please take the pic you have of yourselve off because you really sound like a 15 year old and if you are one of those people ...sheeeesh ? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Wilder is not tied to Showtime, he can still fight Fury on ESPN.

Fury went to Wilders backyard on his choice of network in the first fight. Fury just wants it on his network in the rematch. Nothing wrong with that after getting robbed in the first fight.

Edit: Arum has now sent Wilder an offer.
              Deontay Wilder doesn't owe Tyson Fury shit. After all, it was Fury who was thrown a lifeline and a gift for a charitable and voluntary defense of Wilder's WBC's championship belt that he did not deserve or earn.

The question you should be asking is does Tyson Fury still really wants the rematch with Deontay Wilder? If so then he will fight Deontay on the platform, terms and conditions of his choice and not ESPN's.

In that case, that will be the Madison Square Garden on the 18th day of May 2019 on Showtime championship boxing PPV for a 60/40 purse split. If not, then there will be no fight and Tyson Fury should just move on with both his life and career.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                after all this and you still have the nerve to call wilder a duck? hes shown he actually wants to fight these guys. You all say he lost to fury and he only wants to rematch fury to prove you wrong.

you know if haymon wins the purse bid fury is gonna drop out right?
                "......wants to fight these guys..."

Yeah right. He had the chance to unify and go for it and he wouldn't even answer phone calls e mails or offers.

He's a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                  "......wants to fight these guys..."

Yeah right. He had the chance to unify and go for it and he wouldn't even answer phone calls e mails or offers.

He's a duck.
                  Fought Ortiz when people said he wouldn’t. Fought fury when people said he wouldn’t. Was gonna fight pedvetkin but he was dirty. This is why I don’t respond to new accounts ydksab

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Fought Ortiz when people said he wouldn’t. Fought fury when people said he wouldn’t. Was gonna fight pedvetkin but he was dirty. This is why I don’t respond to new accounts ydksab
                    Who said he wouldn't fight Fury? Most on here thought it was a cherry pick. He didn't choose to fight Povetkin that was his mandatory .

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Deontay Wilder doesn't owe Tyson Fury shit. After all, it was Fury who was thrown a lifeline and a gift for a charitable and voluntary defense of Wilder's WBC's championship belt that he did not deserve or earn.

The question you should be asking is does Tyson Fury still really wants the rematch with Deontay Wilder? If so then he will fight Deontay on the platform, terms and conditions of his choice and not ESPN's.

In that case, that will be the Madison Square Garden on the 18th day of May 2019 on Showtime championship boxing PPV for a 60/40 purse split. If not, then there will be no fight and Tyson Fury should just move on with both his life and career.
                      Fury fought on Wilders terms in the first fight and was robbed. Fury came away the winner. Wilder is the one that needs to prove himself. Running away from a fight because you can't stack the deck again isn't a good look.

Comment

Working...
                      X