No announcement yet.

Will Wilder fight Fury on ESPN or duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    He cant duck if Fury persues the fight . Without a belt hes not a sell . Hes not a real sell anyway and the belt is the only reason hes relevant. So no ,he wont vacant any belt. that's his life line. its why he chooses to duck Joshua and fought Fury . One things for sure he doesn't want to fight anywhere buit Barclays ,the venue owned by Dibellas basically and he will have a lot of doubts if it gets taking out of the picture. He was smug bc he was counting on Barclays as an added advantage.
    Serious question are you allergic to making posts that don’t suck and would require even a little bit of common sense or is it a loyalty thing where you have to support no matter what or just a basic low IQ thing and you can’t even comprehend and process what happening . Because basically top to bottom everything is just straight out lies or biased opinions if you think this is a factual post in then I seriously feel just bad for you man because there might be a real possibility that you still believe in Santa or think the Earth is flat

If Fury really was in pursuit of a Wilder why would he commit himself to a Network that wasn’t Wilders making a fight tougher to make those actions don’t scream I’m doing everything possible to make a fight

Please tell me more how Dibella now owns the Barclays , I guess I missed the headline yesterday that it was purchased by Dibella, I would think a story like that might get coverage from the boxing media but I’ve seemed to have missed it for some reason

Yes the WBC belt is what sold 325k US PPV not the American HW holding it fighting the man who beat the man and considered the best boxer at HW. Yes Fury contributes but the strap is the one responsible for the rest . Wilder definitely ducked AJ whos team had to abandon negotiations because of the strictly enforced 24hr Mando by the WBA but Somehow took 2 weeks and forget that Hearn could have still negotiated since a unification would ***** the Mando, He ducked AJ so bad that he went and fought the guy whos the Lineal and actually was the guy Beat the man and held all of the straps AJ has before he did and if he didnt go on drug fuelled sabbatical why AJ a Even got chance to fight for them in the first place. Oh yeah was still prime and undefeated when Wilder wanted to fight him. Sounds like duck for sure.

Like F.uck at least try and make it look like you aren’t completely full of sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      You forgot to mention that fury is the A side in this case so all these points you eluded to don't matter. Fury generates more interest and is viewed as the WBC champion even without a belt now. So it doesn't matter what platform he chooses to be on ,its wilders own corruption with the WBC ordering purse bids in the first place .

And yea sure you're all for Fury ,all your posts certainly suggest that ? Ha
      Dude you must be straight ******ed

Fury is viewed as the WBC Champ by everyone except the WBC and everyone else. You can’t just say your the Champ not actually have a strap and that makes it true

Yes Fury draws more interest please show me these #s backing up this claim

I am a Fury fan but unlike you who seems would get a violent seizure if you had to type 1 sentence that was truthful I just give my opinion on the sport

If Wilder was having negotiations for the rematch while having secret negotiations on a platform that would make the fight probably impossible to make in the near future Id say Wilder didn’t really want a rematch or if he was the challenger and got KD inthe 9th and laid on the canvas lifeless I wouldn’t have a issue not taking the strap off the Champ

I know it’s a crazy concept to use your brain and think about the situation and then give a opinion which might even result in saying some negative about a fighter your a fan of. But it’s better then acting like your fandom gets in the way of saying anything critical of a fighter your a fan of . But try it you might come across as a fan of the sport and not just groupie who feels the need to write non stop lies so you don’t speak bad about your heros
      Last edited by R_Walken; 02-18-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Of course he should but we know he won't because Arum made Fury sign a exclusive deal with ESPN so legally he probably can't. Where as Wilder has never signed any contract with Showtime there is nothing legally preventing it. Wilder and his own manager have alluded to the fact that there is no contract with Showtime.
        True but Haymon is working exclusively with Fox and SHO so there is no way he would allow his most valuable asset fight on ESPN if in fact he wins the purse bid, especially after all reports suggest he bargained in good faith when agreeing to extend the deadline for the purse bid.

Haymon did something similar to Kov so he can't cry about foul play. It's just business. That said, he should just win the purse bid and force Fury to withdraw from the fight.He could also do a split PPV but that isn't goign to happen because he probably is pissed off.

Comment

Looks like most believe he's going to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Fury is tied to a network, Wilder is not. If Wilder wants the fight, he'll fight on ESPN. If not, he'll duck.
            Realisticly, don't you think the guy ducking would be the guy that tied himself to a network right at the END of a negotiation?

Furys the one that complicated matters. Not wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Realisticly, don't you think the guy ducking would be the guy that tied himself to a network right at the END of a negotiation?

Furys the one that complicated matters. Not wilder
              No because the fight can still happen. It's up to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                No because the fight can still happen. It's up to Wilder.
                But is it fair to say that fury complicated things?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  But is it fair to say that fury complicated things?
                  Wilder is a free agent. He's free to fight on ESPN. Not complicated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Serious question are you allergic to making posts that don’t suck and would require even a little bit of common sense or is it a loyalty thing where you have to support no matter what or just a basic low IQ thing and you can’t even comprehend and process what happening . Because basically top to bottom everything is just straight out lies or biased opinions if you think this is a factual post in then I seriously feel just bad for you man because there might be a real possibility that you still believe in Santa or think the Earth is flat

If Fury really was in pursuit of a Wilder why would he commit himself to a Network that wasn’t Wilders making a fight tougher to make those actions don’t scream I’m doing everything possible to make a fight

Please tell me more how Dibella now owns the Barclays , I guess I missed the headline yesterday that it was purchased by Dibella, I would think a story like that might get coverage from the boxing media but I’ve seemed to have missed it for some reason

Yes the WBC belt is what sold 325k US PPV not the American HW holding it fighting the man who beat the man and considered the best boxer at HW. Yes Fury contributes but the strap is the one responsible for the rest . Wilder definitely ducked AJ whos team had to abandon negotiations because of the strictly enforced 24hr Mando by the WBA but Somehow took 2 weeks and forget that Hearn could have still negotiated since a unification would ***** the Mando, He ducked AJ so bad that he went and fought the guy whos the Lineal and actually was the guy Beat the man and held all of the straps AJ has before he did and if he didnt go on drug fuelled sabbatical why AJ a Even got chance to fight for them in the first place. Oh yeah was still prime and undefeated when Wilder wanted to fight him. Sounds like duck for sure.

Like F.uck at least try and make it look like you aren’t completely full of sh.it
                    I'm not the guy you are responding to but you need to drop that argument fury fighting on espn does not stop the wilder from happening. wilder is a free agent not tied to any network.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Furys not in pursuit of Wilder unless he agrees to his terms even then Arum made it clear he wants to expand Furys brand ,if you followed boxing you could have saved yourself with more mindless posts that don't really have anything to do with what going on.

He has no need for Wilder, he will get a Joshua fight which was his original goal. He has no need to defeat a guy twice ,even without the belt he gets the mega AJ fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X