Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get it straight, Fury didn't duck or owe Wilder a damn thing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    It almost sounds like your happy that we might not get the fight now.
    Don't you want to see these two back in the ring again?
    I'm telling you it can still happen. I'm giving you hope, it's Wilder fans saying it won't. Wilder isn't tied to anyone, he's a free agent, if he really wants the fight he can make it happen.

Comment

I didn't realize the UK was full of such cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He would have been an idiot to walk away from an £80 mil deal.
        £80 mil according to who? For how many fights? That he has to go undefeated during. With how many unreachable incentives being counted in order to claim that figure?

It's called promoting. You throw out a wild number to get the media talking. He's not guaranteed 80 mil. Stop being so gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          £80 mil according to who? For how many fights? That he has to go undefeated during. With how many unreachable incentives being counted in order to claim that figure?

It's called promoting. You throw out a wild number to get the media talking. He's not guaranteed 80 mil. Stop being so gullible.
          If Wilder signed an £8M deal you'd be on here telling us it's actually an £81M deal because he's getting £73M in secret Haymon cheques.

Comment

Who said Fury owe him anything? I understand this is business but why string Team Wilder along? That for me is not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He would have been an idiot to walk away from an £80 mil deal. That's not ducking. Wilder cherry picked Fury thinking he wouldn't have much left and then they robbed Fury. He doesn't owe Wilder a thing. Wilder still has a paper belt he shouldn't have.
              If Wilder had done this you'd be all over calling him a chicken and saying he ducked and he only cared about the money .

Fury doesnt owe Wilder a damn thing but he owes boxing fans another fight with Wilder .

Nobody robbed Fury he went over with nothing and came back with millions of pounds and a lesson from Wilder on how to punch like a heavy weight

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                If Wilder had done this you'd be all over calling him a chicken and saying he ducked and he only cared about the money .

Fury doesnt owe Wilder a damn thing but he owes boxing fans another fight with Wilder .

Nobody robbed Fury he went over with nothing and came back with millions of pounds and a lesson from Wilder on how to punch like a heavy weight
                If Wilder got a deal he probably would but you Wilder fans would be defending as "just business", it'd just be role reversal as it's always the other guys fault when it comes to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  If Wilder got a deal he probably would but you Wilder fans would be defending as "just business", it'd just be role reversal as it's always the other guys fault when it comes to Wilder.
                  I want to see Wilder fight Fury and Joshua , no bull**** , no excuses just fight them

Id rather see him fight Joshua but theres a demand for the Fury rematch so was happy with either

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I'm assuming this comes from agreements/options from the first fight.

Once the smoke clears we'll find out more.

You can probably forget about Fury vs Joshua too, by the way. Unless Hearn is going to let AJ fight off DAZN.
                    This is what I’m interested in. Over here it’s definitely big enough to do a joint ppv although bt will lose out it’s better than them not being involved at all. In America it will be different. I imagine ESPN would want to put it on ppv but in order to do so fury will need to beat wilder first and it would have to be for all the marbles but then you have Joshua signed to dazn. I don’t know how it would be resolved but the demand will be too big for it not to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Who said Fury owe him anything? I understand this is business but why string Team Wilder along? That for me is not a good look.
                      It's worse as they let the AJ offer time out for Wilder, it nearly looks intentional announcing this deal a couple days after the AJ fight was announced. An attempt to weaken Wilder/Haymons position and forced AJ v Miller.

Comment

Working...
                      X