Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    the aj fans now bashing an all-time top 10 heavyweight and great ambassador for the sport

smh

this has reached a new low but why am i not surprised when it comes to aj fans
    Lewis is a British great but I'm not going to give him a free pass for shilling for his new American Paymasters

Nobody in this game is above criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      ANd as predicted the British ultranationalist fans have totally turned on Lewis. He was lauded by the brits in the 90s and 2000s but now he is a pariah because he doesn’t tow the nationalist party line and lockstep behind everything Joshua does
      And the American ultanationalists who said Lewis ducked prime Tyson bowel and Holyfield and would lose to all of them are now sooooo respectful of Lewis since he's shilling for pbc

See how it goes both ways.

I'll never criticize Lewis achievements but this is sad to see.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Lewis is a British great but I'm not going to give him a free pass for shilling for his new American Paymasters

Nobody in this game is above criticism.
        It's just a shame that Lewis never got all this respect from the Americans when he was actually fighting. The only way he's managed to get respect from them is by attacking Joshua. Maybe when Joshua is long retired he'll attack the next British star and then he'll get respect for it too.

Comment

Even though hearn's a idiot a safe fight in America for joshua's boring ass is a good idea. Should he win he has no choice but to fight the Wilder-Fury winner🥊

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
            It's just a shame that Lewis never got all this respect from the Americans when he was actually fighting. The only way he's managed to get respect from them is by attacking Joshua. Maybe when Joshua is long retired he'll attack the next British star and then he'll get respect for it too.
            It's was pretty much the same with Wlad

Wladamir "*****ko" and the klittards who any American great would demolish

Comment

We all know Lennox Lewis is paid to say these things. There is no problem with any Ex Pro having a gripe or an opinion but Lennox is giving Joshua 100% grief and no credit whilst ignoring the facts of other top tier fighters doing far far less than Joshua is or has but its all on Joshua.

Lewis has pushed too hard, hes been asked to do a bit of poo pooing of AJ but hes had too much to say to the point its quite clear he is pushing an agenda just like everybody else who is paid by Al Haymon.

Comment

Tbh I think Lewis is a little jelly that AJ is getting all the attention in the UK now and is taking his shine. Not really an AJ fan and I like Lewis but he seems a bit too critical of his 'fellow countryman' on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by bonefide View Post
                  Is he lying? heres a report on fan reaction across the board ,US and UK side : https://www.***************.net/2019...miller-brutal/
                  For a guy who says facts are important u go by emotions here mate
                  Who would you choose him to fight next taking into account who has fights scheduled

Comment

Lol Good shyt Lennox tell it like it is.. Keep ruffling these Ducks feathers

Comment

Im sure miller will give him a good workout build up some sweat. He will be like a big punch bag so might be durable.
                      And against Josh that's all you can hope for as you might not beat him on points or stop him. He has a good chin josh.

Comment

Working...
                      X