Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Wilder is on the decline now? When did he hit his peak? When he was knocking out the tomato cans
    After 30 men start their physical decline
    Wilder is 3 years into that. Every year that decline just gets steeper

Joshua is clearly waiting it out, similar to how Clenelo did to GGG and Mayweather done to Pacquiao.

I think Joshua and Hearn are trying to get the fight probably at the end of 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      After 30 men start their physical decline
      Wilder is 3 years into that. Every year that decline just gets steeper

Joshua is clearly waiting it out, similar to how Clenelo did to GGG and Mayweather done to Pacquiao.

I think Joshua and Hearn are trying to get the fight probably at the end of 2020.
      That sounds stupid considering Mayweather is older than Pacquiao

Comment

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Hopkins waited for Joe Smith to get older too so that he could fly out the ring. Nobody more thug life than Bernard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          You don’t know what you’re talking about. Hopkins waited for Joe Smith to get older too so that he could fly out the ring. Nobody more thug life than Bernard.
          Lol you don’t know what you are talking about either. Hopkins waited for joe to get older? Lmao

Comment

Lol you don’t know what you are talking about either. Hopkins waited for joe to get older? Lmao
            Sarcasm isn’t for you.

Comment

Pacquiao relied on his physical attributes far more than Mayweather.

Similar to Roy Jones and Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Pacquiao relied on his physical attributes far more than Mayweather.

Similar to Roy Jones and Hopkins.
                I do appreciate what you are saying but nevertheless it’s a moot point because Mayweather is older than him. Mayweather should be punished because Pacquiao skill set waned earlier? Or Pacquiao got older and Mayweather got younger

Comment

Sarcasm isn’t for you.
                  Just baby oil

Comment

That was funny I watched it again. I respected Hopkins but I was not a fan

Comment

I do appreciate what you are saying but nevertheless it’s a moot point because Mayweather is older than him. Mayweather should be punished because Pacquiao skill set waned earlier? Or Pacquiao got older and Mayweather got younger

Who said punished, they are just the facts.

Mayweather relies on his skill set and set physical attributes (Height, Reach) that do not decline after 30.

Wilder relies on his speed, explosiveness, stamina and Joshua is the better boxer with the better fundamentals. As time goes on it is more and more shifted in Joshua's favor.

So delaying the fight is to their benefit

Comment

Working...
                      X