Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight will be a one sided beat down. It was blatently obvious that Hearn signed miller to start building this hype train to eventually feed him to AJ for the u.s debut, i just dont think Hearn was planning on making this move so soon.

Comment

Lewis is still chatting about past history of the 50 million offer, which he has mentioned many times, rather than focusing on the current situation. It's a good fight for a US debut that isn't Wilder. Who else is he meant to fight?

Comment

the aj fans now bashing an all-time top 10 heavyweight and great ambassador for the sport

smh

this has reached a new low but why am i not surprised when it comes to aj fans

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          I lost all respect for Lewis. I used to think he was an intelligent man. It's obvious I overestimated his intellectual capabilities. He also seems not to like Joshua. I don't know if it's because he doesn't want to be eclipsed, is jealous of the money Joshua is making or its the old Jamaican-African beef rearing its ugly head. Whatever the case it makes Lewis look really bad.
          Lewis on a Hate train heading toward AJ
          Lol
          When Floyd fought the likes of Victor Ortiz and Maidana made $25m (who both had losses)
          It was okay
          Floyd was hailed as great business man
          AJ does the same thing
          He's the worst boxer
          Smm
          Last edited by greeneye99; 02-16-2019, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Has he become a nut hugger because he speaks the truth? What Lewis is saying is fact, proof and history. The fact is Wilder had agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth by Hearn just to have the fight pulled out from under him at the last minute just as he was preparing to sign the contract before Eddie decided to fight Alexander Povetkin instead.
            Bull sh...
            Get your facts together

Comment

One of the greatest fighters of all time who happens to be British and fought all comers, should be rightfully critical of Hearn. It’s not jelousy as some of you morons put it, it’s a fight that we all want and aren’t getting because of Eddie Hearn. I like AJ more than Wilder but at some point you have to tone down the ego to make the fight happen. They’re equally guilty of not making it happen and Lewis is simply speaking the truth.

Comment

Lewis' obsession continues. It could be worse for AJ. It's better to have Lewis *****ing about him weekly than not even consider talking about him.

Comment

There's a rumor lover Lewis was rejected by Joshua...

Comment

ANd as predicted the British ultranationalist fans have totally turned on Lewis. He was lauded by the brits in the 90s and 2000s but now he is a pariah because he doesn’t tow the nationalist party line and lockstep behind everything Joshua does

Comment

man i've been watching some Miller fights now, TRYING to see how he can be competitive with AJ, i don't see it at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X