Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than Lennoxs criticism of Wilder losing to Fury, he'd NEVER CRITICISE the skinny guys heart! NEVER!! Because REAL recognizes REAL.....He'll criticise Poshua all day everyday because Posh has nurtured those 4 belts like a roided tainted cow nurtures her calfs....

Joshua went the easy route for his American debut. Its PLAIN to SEE with the Hearn History of Quotes: concerning Wilder and the fight, "he (Wilder) can't sell 10,000 tickets when he fights in a great fight in America. And we have a guy who is making ALL OF THIS MONEY, and can continue doing so in RISK FREE FIGHTS"...Whatta champ!!

How about this BEAUTY, "One guy is earning $2.5 million dollars and the other guy is earning 10 times as much. Joshua has overpaid his opponents. He overpaid Charles Martin, he overpaid Dillian Whyte, he overpaid Breazeale, he overpaid Takam, he overpaid Parker. We aint doing it again. We're not going to overpay Deontay Wilder for this fight." I wonder why the buck stopped with Deontay (Lennox knows why) and I guess with all this overpaying, it left the Hearn Foundation with faaar less money than it dished out! Awww, poor Hearn & Posh, its sooo sad! Lennox MUST be jealous by all this!! We also have some great quotes by "Barry"....to be continued...

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Artur Szpilka
      Johan Duhaupas
      Eric molina
      Cris are Olla
      Gerald Washington
      Berman stiverne 2

All say harro
      Exactly a list of bums

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        Will Lennox be keeping it as real when he's on hand to commentate on Spence v Garcia?
        Will he pointing out that it's an in house showcase to build Errol Spence and that Garcia has little chance of actually winning?
        That Spence should be fighting Crawford instead? Of course not.

I have nothing against Lennox Lewis, I enjoyed watching him fight and he's a good commentator but at the end of the day he's paid to represent Fox/PBC and as such will toe the party line.
        Politricks as the man himself used to say.

Joshua v Miller is 100% a showcase fight. Not the best fight you've ever seen, not the fight we all want to see but as showcases go, a New Yorker at MSG, ranked top 10 by all the independent guys and known for his workrate and smack talk isn't the worst thing in the world.

Along with Wilder/Fury 2, the heavyweight division is being put front and centre and I for one am glad; Lord knows it's about time.
        Hopefully the winners will square off and we can all stop pissing and moaning.
        Lennox shouldn't be criticizing a legit champ trying to make history. I won't, even though I can see Spence BLASTING him outta there.. lol! Duran went UP and beat the great Leonard. Leonard went UP and gave Hagler a GOOD run for his money....

Garcia is BRAVE! Why criticize that ambition, on a stage like that? THATS when Lennox would be overstepping his boundaries for the company....Spence will most likely win, but might look inept getting it....that's "worth" seeing....Millers the one that will look inept against Joshua. Is that worth seeing?

Other than that, I dig your post! "The heavyweight division is being put front and centre"....the pissing & moaning is kinda fun....critical thinking is something that sharpens us all

Comment

• Lennox lewis looking like an utter tool. Its like his only job now is to criticize aj at every chance he can get. What a sad pri ck.

Comment

• FcK what ya'll talking about

This is gon be a fight FOREAL foreal.

Miller is a little better than most you posters on here give him credit.

And hats off to Joshua for going into this man backyard!

Comment

• Lennox is getting a bit overboard on his assessment of Joshua. Yes, he's right, Miller isn't all that much of a challenge. But this isn't a dead end that Joshua is in right now. He will still fight either or both Fury/Wilder. It isn't like neither of those fights will ever happen. So what's the problem? Big money action fight coming with Fury/Wilder II, Joshua/Miller introduces Joshua to U.S. audience, then late this year or early '20 we'll see Joshua vs Fury/Wilder winner. Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Has he become a nut hugger because he speaks the truth? What Lewis is saying is fact, proof and history. The fact is Wilder had agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth by Hearn just to have the fight pulled out from under him at the last minute just as he was preparing to sign the contract before Eddie decided to fight Alexander Povetkin instead.
                I have always hated Lewis . He is a great boxer I respect what he accomplished in the ring . Joshua can not lace hs boots but Lewis is definitely Envious of the adulation Joshua is ceiling that he never experienced. ( I was upset when he beat Mike Tyson too)

Who was Lewis expecting Joshua to face baring Wilder and Fury considering offers were made to both of them

Comment

• lewis is right and MOST LOGICAL people know

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                    lewis is right and MOST LOGICAL people know
                    Most logical people know Joshua offered Wilder 40%. However Lewis knew all along it was Miller. It’s easy to say that now. Why didn’t he even make a comment a remark even that Miller could be in play? Instead he will wait till it is announced then say he knew all along LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
                      Lewis is right. Hearn is playing the money making game with Joshua and maybe it backfired a bit.
                      How is Joshua making money ever going to backfire on him ? He could fight you in a charity fight and generate more then 99% of Wilders fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X