Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earning more than most do in a lifetime for these bouts and I’m darn jealous I can’t get that money, but I don’t begrudge the dude, he’s got a few more years to milk the cow, I’d do the same thing in his shoes.

Comment

Easy money still can’t help his people and supports racist Gucci spends 18million on a watch can’t help stop the water crisis in flint Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Earning more than most do in a lifetime for these bouts and I’m darn jealous I can’t get that money, but I don’t begrudge the dude, he’s got a few more years to milk the cow, I’d do the same thing in his shoes.
        It's like Britney Spears taking residency in Las Vegas. She no longer wants to put in the effort of touring and rehearsals so now she just retires rehashing the same thing night after night. We still love her. Floyd no longer wants training camps so he does circus shows for dollars. And when that gets old I expect him to take residency doing some kind of Sammy Davis Jr routine somewhere along the strip.

Comment

One day he will get sparked every former fighter always comes up short. Very sad and dumb what he is doing tarnish his legacy like roy jones

Comment

Please at least fight a boxer none of this MMA crap.

Comment

Mayweather is retired and is entitled to exhibitions like all stars have done.

Comment

It's good that he can rake in easy paydays now. He has earned it. I hope he hasn't wasted all that cash and has put it into good investments.

But being so obsessed with money all the time is fucking shallow. It's like that is all he's about, makes Floyd seem like an empty person.

Comment

Blame the stupid idiots that are paying him the money, can’t blame the man. Who here wouldn’t mind earning a quick 20 million to fight a guy you’re 1000x better than? It’s crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                    Floyd is ruining his legacy with these exhibition matches. He did all this preaching about how he was going to leave the game but he can’t leave.
                    Who was the last boxer to ruin their legacy with exhibition fights???

Never heard anything like that.

Ali hands down has the most sh^t show exhibition ever vs Inoki & his legacy is fine.

One of the worst thingsthat can happen to floyd is getting knocked out being in a fight he should have never been in for trying to sustain that crazy expensive lifestyle. That’s why I hope he stays away from the sport because as of right now he is not helping it.
                    Lol whos the last big name boxer to be KO'd in a f#cking exhibition???

I'd be lying if I said I had much interest in these odd fights Floyd is doing but the chances this goes horribly wrong for him seem tiny. And even if it does go off the rails its a exhibition that won't count towards his pro boxing legacy & hell even if some say it counts the realities are that most boxers careers goes off the rails when they are still active pros in there early 30's. Floyd is a 40+ year old 3x(?) retired pro whos basically doing paid sparring sessions at this point. Him losing this next exhibition I don't see as much harmful then his "losing" sparring session to Spadafora back in the day.

Comment

Collecting the Asian 💵 💰 bags (TMT)

Comment

Working...
                      X