Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller Co-Promoter: Joshua is Not The Same Since Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    Interesting to see how Joshua responds after Miller eats a few of his power shots and still marches Foward.
    True and also if AJ can take a clean shot from Miller. I think this is an interesting matchup also. It'll definitely let us know how good or bad Miller really is!!

Comment

Can’t wait to watch Miller walk down AJ and punish him!

AJ gonna have a horrified look when he realizes Miller can take his shots while also bring the pressure and throws his own!

Comment

Miller is a dangerous opponent to Joshua.

His chin is the best at HW.

Comment

Big Baby Miller

Gee. That's funny. I thought the cheeseburger thing worked out pretty well for George Forman, or are you too dumb to remember that?

Comment

He said he was going on a cheeseburger diet for the fight. I wonder how many cheeseburgers a day he eats to stay in shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Yeah he looked like dog S#hit against Parker I can admit that and he was getting countered for fun against Povetkin but I honestly think he knocks out Miller and Wilder. Nothing to do with being patriotic. My favourite boxers from 1-10 are all American. I just feel you Americans don’t belong in this division no more. It’s nothing personal
              Lol countered for fun

Comment

Again. IBO not needed.

Comment

English please you weasel. Do you even understand what you wrote? Next

I'll send you a big mac and some Vaseline kid

Comment

What a lovely dream..... eat as much cheeseburgers and you too can become the heavyweight champion of the world. It’s the wrong message his fat gut is displaying to the youth so as a result fat flabby Midriff is getting knocked out
                    AJ the most obvious peds abuser, in world sport is hardly sending a great message either.

Also a convicted drug dealer and proven racist too.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      I'll send you a big mac and some Vaseline kid
                      That’s it fight back my brother. I know you were disappointed with your last comment? Well done a much better attempt. In any case forget the Vaseline send me baby oil so I can fight as good as Tyson Fury.... cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X