Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller Co-Promoter: Joshua is Not The Same Since Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Correction ,how a fighters body shouldn’t look like. He is over 300lbs for god sake and still promoting cheeseburgers. You Americans are grotesque. I care about the way I look. He should too. Adipose tissue hanging of every compartment of your body isn’t cool. Sorry I can not endorse it
    noel you would wack you lil shrimp **** to eat cheeseburgers in America

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      noel you would wack you lil shrimp **** to eat cheeseburgers in America
      English please you weasel. Do you even understand what you wrote? Next

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
        You seem very concerned with how a man's body should look
        He likes when they throw baby oil all over themselves

Comment

Interesting to see how Joshua responds after Miller eats a few of his power shots and still marches Foward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He looked like the exact same guy against Povetkin. He was just a boring dbag against Takam and Parker.
            Yeah he looked like dog S#hit against Parker I can admit that and he was getting countered for fun against Povetkin but I honestly think he knocks out Miller and Wilder. Nothing to do with being patriotic. My favourite boxers from 1-10 are all American. I just feel you Americans don’t belong in this division no more. It’s nothing personal

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Interesting to see how Joshua responds after Miller eats a few of his power shots and still marches Foward.
              https://goo.gl/images/ESThwK

Not on my watch he won’t

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
                He likes when they throw baby oil all over themselves
                Lololololol even though you are trying to hurt my feelings I like that rebuttal. You deserve some green k or do you prefer red?
                Last edited by Noelanthony; 02-14-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  What a lovely dream..... eat as much cheeseburgers and you too can become the heavyweight champion of the world. It’s the wrong message his fat gut is displaying to the youth so as a result fat flabby Midriff is getting knocked out
                  Bro what youth you know are actually looking up to Miller as their idol let alone even know who Miller is lol Who are their parents and why haven't they been arrested lol Besides if AJ is successful in knocking him out wouldn't that be an example to the youth to stay in shape??

Comment

Big baby better hope he can gas Joshua without gassing himself out first. He won't last that long though. Joshua in the first half of the fight. Bring on Fury after he gets his official victory over Wilder by 7th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      Bro what youth you know are actually looking up to Miller as their idol let alone even know who Miller is lol Who are their parents and why haven't they been arrested lol Besides if AJ is successful in knocking him out wouldn't that be an example to the youth to stay in shape??
                      See this is the Adonis creed I know

Comment

Working...
                      X