Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller Co-Promoter: Joshua is Not The Same Since Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Drowns who?? Lol the Fat c#unt can’t swim. This isn’t a cheeseburger eating contest. Put your money down if you dare.
    How much mate?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      How much mate?
      Any amount pal. Joshua is 1/8 so if I put £8000 down I only make 1,0000. So I’m willing to bet as much as you want. Not only that I will double what bet. So if you are willing to bet 1k I will bet 2k. If you bet over 3k you better believe you will be seeing my boat race( face) in person. Where you go I go

Comment

Any amount pal. Joshua is 1/8 so if I put £8000 down I only make 1,0000. So I’m willing to bet as much as you want. Not only that I will double what bet. So if you are willing to bet 1k I will bet 2k. If you bet over 3k you better believe you will be seeing my boat race( face) in person. Where you go I go
        Ha, I am a man of my word and I am honest. You wouldn't have to find me I'll tell you exactly where I am at. Boats sink, Aj drowns. And if you follow me back to where I am from, I'll have my youngings strip you nakkket, and they'll do it for a couple cheeseburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          Ha, I am a man of my word and I am honest. You wouldn't have to find me I'll tell you exactly where I am at. Boats sink, Aj drowns. And if you follow me back to where I am from, I'll have my youngings strip you nakkket, and they'll do it for a couple cheeseburgers.
          That would be the last cheeseburgers they ever eat. I never leave home with baby oil being applied so I will slip and evade their feeble attempt to rob me

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1ef2...temid=10406681

Your younging psyching himself up to do the deed.... I offered your same youngings Big Macs to tell me who put them up to it. Disloyal savages. look how happy they are just for more food now they are my youngings..

https://media1.tenor.com/images/db93...itemid=5580666

Comment

That would be the last cheeseburgers they ever eat. I never leave home with baby oil being applied so I will slip and evade their feeble attempt to rob me

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1ef2...temid=10406681

Your younging psyching himself up to do the deed.... I offered your same youngings Big Macs to tell me who put them up to it. Disloyal savages. look how happy they are just for more food now they are my youngings..

https://media1.tenor.com/images/db93...itemid=5580666
            Holla at me when your ass comes Stateside.

Comment

Lolx..... Am loving this conversation.
              Youngings of state side and baby oil of London.
              Interesting..

Comment

Correction ,how a fighters body shouldn’t look like. He is over 300lbs for god sake and still promoting cheeseburgers. You Americans are grotesque. I care about the way I look. He should too. Adipose tissue hanging of every compartment of your body isn’t cool. Sorry I can not endorse it
                I'm not American.

And there is no one way a fighter should look. Ali, Foreman and Fraizer weren't chiseled Adonis'. You Instagram kids are more interested in other people's perceptions of how you look rather than what is actually effective.

If he feels good at that weight, has stamina and can keep up a good work rate then who gives a **** what he looks like unless you wanna beat off during the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                  I'm not American.

And there is no one way a fighter should look. Ali, Foreman and Fraizer weren't chiseled Adonis'. You Instagram kids are more interested in other people's perceptions of how you look rather than what is actually effective.

If he feels good at that weight, has stamina and can keep up a good work rate then who gives a **** what he looks like unless you wanna beat off during the weigh in.
                  He is a Fat Fu#ck what don’t you understand? He is over 300lbs. Health wise he is putting so much pressure on his heart, his lumbar vertebrae his knees. Let’s not even talk about the state of his arteries. He needs to go on a diet or his Fat arse won’t live to 50. Let me guess you have an infatuation for big black men? You are awe struck that he has so much stamina. Point blank he looks like ****, can not run 10 miles at a good pace and we both know the reason but you like Fat Co#cks in your mouth so you will turn a blind eye

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Lolx..... Am loving this conversation.
                    Youngings of state side and baby oil of London.
                    Interesting..
                    Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                      I'm not American.

I will take back all the horrible words I said to you if you are related to big baby or you are fat yourself. I can be very insensitive at times . My apologies

Comment

Working...
                      X