No announcement yet.

Thurman calls out Manny Pacquiao again: “Pacman sign the contract already!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
    It seems Thurman really wants to fight Pac for the highest payday of his career and is only waiting for Pacquiao to accept the fight. Hope pac doesn’t shy away and fights thurman.

https://youtu.be/iq2rQMMgwXI
    Thurman needs to Sit the F down and wait, plenty of people been called Thurman out and he was never in no hurry to give them a chance.

Comment

It seems to me that Keith Thurman is looking to cash out against Pac. Judging by One Time's last performance, I believe Manny defeats him; Possibly by TKO stoppage.

Comment

Thurman is a complete ***** and overrated.

He goes MIA for 2 years then comes back only to get rocked by Josito and call out 41 year old Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

I really don't believe that Keith Thurman's heart is in the fight game anymore. I seriously don't believe he is fighting for titles, glory, honor and prestige as well. He could care less at this point whether he regains that WBC title or not.

The point is, that two year layoff has appeared to have corroded his boxing skills. Now he is looking for an exit strategy. That's why he is attempting to cash out against Manny Pacquiao. In addition, I believe that the winner of the Porter/Ugas bout defeats him.

Who knows? Perhaps that fight with Danny Garcia may have ruined him after all.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I really don't believe that Keith Thurman's heart is in the fight game anymore. I seriously don't believe he is fighting for titles, glory, honor and prestige as well. He could care less at this point whether he regains that WBC title or not.

The point is, that two year layoff has appeared to have corroded his boxing skills. Now he is looking for an exit strategy. That's why he is attempting to cash out against Manny Pacquiao. In addition, I believe that the winner of the Porter/Ugas bout defeats him.

Who knows? Perhaps that fight with Danny Garcia may have ruined him after all.

You might be onto something
            Ever since his return Thurman’s been weird , he seems not himself
            Just wondering if the desire might be gone

Comment

Manny like "MrThurman.... Ididntknowtherewascontract... IwillsignwhenIgetitMrThurman... Iwillbepleasuretofightyou"

I'm sure Manny will be down for that. And I don't hate Manny's chances in that fight at all. F#ck I might even be picking/favoring Manny if it got signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                I think you would get a much more motivated Thurman than in his comeback fight, these are the fights that really lift a guy back into his best form .

Roach was quick to say Thurman is who we want so it should be easy to sign up, make it happen.
                Im not so sure. I mean if you aren’t motivated after two years out and not being seen as the number one anymore what will motivate you? However I do think we will see a better version of Thurman my point is I don’t think it wasn’t a lack of motivation that was the cause of the poor performance last time out.

Comment

It seems Thurman really wants to fight Pac for the highest payday of his career and is only waiting for Pacquiao to accept the fight. Hope pac doesn’t shy away and fights thurman.

... Feb 4, 2019:
                  "Manny Pacquiao - CALLS OUT KEITH THURMAN, ERROL SPENCE JR, MIKEY GARCIA, SHAWN PORTER" ... (on YouTube...)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    Thurman needs to Sit the F down and wait, plenty of people been called Thurman out and he was never in no hurry to give them a chance.
                    Exactly. This guy has been ducking others. Pac beats this dude if they fight next.

Comment

Pac will chase 42yr old Floyd running b4 Run Time retire Pac in a Marathon race!? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X