No announcement yet.

Thurman calls out Manny Pacquiao again: “Pacman sign the contract already!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman calls out Manny Pacquiao again: “Pacman sign the contract already!”

It seems Thurman really wants to fight Pac for the highest payday of his career and is only waiting for Pacquiao to accept the fight. Hope pac doesn’t shy away and fights thurman.

https://youtu.be/iq2rQMMgwXI

I'm not surprised that Thurman would want that fight. He has all the physical advantages. Bigger, stronger, youth, endurance and maybe speed. Pac might be dangerous but Thurman is a smart and strong fighter. ...And yes, Thurman wants that money and name on his record.

Comment

I don't think Pac has any choice unless he and Floyd really have a secret agreement going on.
      Pac can retire, of course, if Floyd does not come back to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        I don't think Pac has any choice unless he and Floyd really have a secret agreement going on.
        Pac can retire, of course, if Floyd does not come back to fight him.
        Floyds not coming back, he could not do a full Mayweather camp, I watch a skit he did not long ago in a iced tub and he looks to have aged and softened in the body a lot, he will fight these soft touch exhibitions but he aint getting back into Mayweather trim, and he wouldnt do it half-assed .

Not enough motivation he already beat him and he is enjoying life I dont see Floyd coming back for any real fight, not now.

Comment

Based on their last performances manny wins. Careful what you wish for Kieth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Based on their last performances manny wins. Careful what you wish for Kieth.
            I think you would get a much more motivated Thurman than in his comeback fight, these are the fights that really lift a guy back into his best form .

Roach was quick to say Thurman is who we want so it should be easy to sign up, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Floyds not coming back, he could not do a full Mayweather camp, I watch a skit he did not long ago in a iced tub and he looks to have aged and softened in the body a lot, he will fight these soft touch exhibitions but he aint getting back into Mayweather trim, and he wouldnt do it half-assed .

Not enough motivation he already beat him and he is enjoying life I dont see Floyd coming back for any real fight, not now.
              $100M will be the motivation.
              This bullsh8 talk about a billion dollars if he does MMA or millions more if he does exhibitions is just that.
              I don't think people would pay a dollar again after what happened in Japan.
              He might as well wrestle Rhonda Rousey.
              Them hillbillies would pay for that one.

Comment

This fight is actually doable. Right time for both of the fighters, going with Pacman.

Comment

Thurman is looking for one or two more pay days and he's going to retire. The man think he's too intelligent to take punches for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    $100M will be the motivation.
                    This bullsh8 talk about a billion dollars if he does MMA or millions more if he does exhibitions is just that.
                    I don't think people would pay a dollar again after what happened in Japan.
                    He might as well wrestle Rhonda Rousey.
                    Them hillbillies would pay for that one.
                    To a billionaire, 100ml doesnt hold the weight it would for me and you, I dont think he could do the camp to his standard and I dont think he wants to go through it again.

Its hard to motivate this level of guy once retired, Manny he already beat its gunna take more than Manny to really get him going, its easy work or no work at this stage of the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X