No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Bull****. Garcia has beaten no one. Adrien Broner has never been better than Khan at any point in their respective careers including now. I'm sure Garcia beating Broner meant a lot to Garcia's fanbase but its not a great win. Neither is beating Robert Easter.
    why don't you check how many world titles Mikey garcia has won, and in how many weight classes. Then check the same for amir khan and also check when was the last time amir khan has held a title. Also, find a few reputable p4p lists, see where Mikey ranks and see if you can find khan anywhere in any list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      why don't you check how many world titles Mikey garcia has won, and in how many weight classes. Then check the same for amir khan and also check when was the last time amir khan has held a title. Also, find a few reputable p4p lists, see where Mikey ranks and see if you can find khan anywhere in any list.
      I'm less concerned about the titles and more concerned about who he beat to get them. I'm not some casual where mentioning titles will impress me. I watch almost all the fight and have followed Garcia's career since before he sat out. He has never beaten the number one guy in any division he has campaigned that's a fact. You can start with gamboa at 130 and work your way up.

Comment

Crawford is 1/11 on and is about right.Barring a sniper in the crowd should be done before half way.

Comment

How do I get an internet presale code? do I have to be staff or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            I'm less concerned about the titles and more concerned about who he beat to get them. I'm not some casual where mentioning titles will impress me. I watch almost all the fight and have followed Garcia's career since before he sat out. He has never beaten the number one guy in any division he has campaigned that's a fact. You can start with gamboa at 130 and work your way up.
            If you're not a casual then you should know the politics behind why the garcia vs Gamboa fight didn't happen. Don't try to paint it like Mikey is out here ducking people. Now the topic was a comparison to khan. Please tell me something impressive that khan has done over the past 8 or so yrs?? The guy has always been a hype job and has 1 valid win his entire career and he was fortunate to not have that fight stopped and has been holding onto that 1 win ever since as his only claim to fame.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              I'm going to buy tickets hoping my guy doesn't get knocked out too quick. But I have faith, Khan will stun Crawford first.
              Khan embarrasses Crawford for 6 rounds, then makes a mistake and gets caught. I say ref stoppage in 9 rounds.

Comment

Khan beats Crawford.

Yes you heard it first here.

Comment

If you're not a casual then you should know the politics behind why the garcia vs Gamboa fight didn't happen. Don't try to paint it like Mikey is out here ducking people. Now the topic was a comparison to khan. Please tell me something impressive that khan has done over the past 8 or so yrs?? The guy has always been a hype job and has 1 valid win his entire career and he was fortunate to not have that fight stopped and has been holding onto that 1 win ever since as his only claim to fame.
                  Actually, Khan's claim to fame was the Olympic silver medal... 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                    Actually, Khan's claim to fame was the Olympic silver medal... 15 years ago.
                    i stand corrected.

Comment

Lol I'm not an Amir Khan fan...but how can you say he has 1 win lol.

He is not really relevant now but has good/OK wins over Algieri, Vargas, Alexander, Molina and Collazo.

And really good wins over (Peterson) Judah Maidana Malignaggi and Barrera.

So which was the 1 win you were referring to?

Comment

Working...
                      X