No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan - Ticket Information

Start spreading the news. The year's most anticipated welterweight showdown is headed to The World's Most Famous Arena. Terence "Bud" Crawford will defend his WBO welterweight world title against Amir "King" Khan on Saturday, April 20 at Madison Square Garden. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Matchroom Boxing and Khan Promotions, tickets for this world championship event go on sale Wednesday,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Start spreading the news. The year’s most anticipated welterweight showdown is headed to The World’s Most Famous Arena.

This is the years most anticipated WW showdown??

Comment

Hoping to see the best version of Khan. Porter, Khan & Beltran learned from sparring Pacman!

Comment

I'm going to buy tickets hoping my guy doesn't get knocked out too quick. But I have faith, Khan will stun Crawford first.

Comment

Can't wait to not buy the tickets. What a farce. Crawfish is nothing but a crustacean; a bottom feeder riding bob's dck. What a waste of a career. Could've been an all-time great, but nothing but a crawfish.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Can't wait to not buy the tickets. What a farce. Crawfish is nothing but a crustacean; a bottom feeder riding bob's dck. What a waste of a career. Could've been an all-time great, but nothing but a crawfish.
            How about Spence fighting a 135 pounder. Danny Garcia fighting Adrian Granados, instead of fighting Spence and rejecting Crawford. How Porter ducking Spence. Spence even told Porter not duck him after Porter won the WBC belt. They are all the same a Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              Ffs Errol, aint you got a fight with a little guy to train for?

Comment

I can save you some money and tell you save it .Walk away , buy yourself something . Hunter said for Khan to win this fight he needs an awful lot of luck.He doesn't he needs a miracle.

This is a complete mismatch .Amir Khan is shot and even if he were at his all time best he would still be hammered.Bud has too much of everything .It will be embarrassing.

Comment

Crawford not all that you hyping him up now

Comment

How does Khan keep on getting these type of fights? He’s a good, skilled boxer, I get it, but every single time he steps up to the elite level, he gets stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X