Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Caught you again....He fault one dude at a catchweight (the dude that K.O.'d Manny). Name the others, I'll wait.
    Well Floyd didn’t actually fight marquez at the contracted catch weight cuz he didn’t even bother trying to make it lol. He also fought canelo at a catch weight.

Comment

That's it? Then why do people have l0m0 at #1 but beating him won't put him at #1 & only in the top ten??

For the record I have Nelo at #1 P4P right now.
      If Davis were to beat Loma, it would give him 1 good win. Is that enough to be #1 pound for pound? It would be a great win, sure. I don't think it would be enough to jump over a guy like Canelo who has a better track record overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        If he feels Davis is the top fighter then he needs to fight the top fighter. If they afraid of Loma then fight the top fighter in your division Berchelt. But honestly dont fight no PBC bum.
        Maybe he can fight a top rank bum, there is plenty of them there....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          This community has consistenty downplayed Salido's win over Lomachencko. If Lomachencko at that late stage of his career was not ready to step up and fight someone on that level, how can you expect Davis, as young and inexperienced as he is, to fight the man most are claiming is the best fighter in the world? I'm with Floyd. He Davis' promoter, not Loma's. Floyd doesn't have to rush his fighter into anything just because Loma is old and needs the scalps
          Salido failed to make weight, didn't even try to take the extra off, and outweighed Loma by 11lbs, in the ring.

That was Loma's 2nd pro fight.

Tank has had 21 pro fights to Loma's 13 and is a 2 weight world champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            Why is he angry people asking about the rematch??

First of all, Floyd was the one who suggested it with that farce they did in Tokyo to ruin Canelo-GGG ppv numbers.

Then made Pac signed with PBC with the promise of a Floyd fight.

And now he's irritated about these rematch questions??

Bruh...he did that to himself.
            Who gave Manny the "promise"? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              See this is my problem. If you have no plans to fight him why do you keep bringing his name up and draining comparisons. Either fight him or stfu
              He answered a question

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                If you don't intend to fight...Don't mention Loma's name!
                He didn't. He answered the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Worked up wtf? I have no emotions toward it.

So being a promoter gives you a pass to spew illogical nonsense? Tank needs a new promoter if Floyd's tactic is to openly duck another fighter. Makes ever one look bad lol. I feel embarrassed for tank
                  You do realize all these promoters delay or stop fights right? The ones who have been making fights at a consistent basis are PBC and golden boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Trashing a fighter to avoid that fighter is not promotion...it's a tactical duck.
                    As long as its not one of your favorites right?

Comment

T.B.E. beat Manny, get over it.
                      you've been responding to EVERYBODY that said anything remotely critical...you're acting like a scorned woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X