Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
    Explain why you won't make the Loma fight if Davis is the superior boxer. It's probably Davis' biggest money fight available. A win against Loma would put him in the pound for pound top ten.
    That's it? Then why do people have l0m0 at #1 but beating him won't put him at #1 & only in the top ten??

For the record I have Nelo at #1 P4P right now.

Comment

• That's a cool story bro. Now let him step up and fight someone decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
        Mayweathers blueprint, wait for everyone to get old AF and beat them. Tank will never be ready for Loma.
        That's not his blueprint, that's the people with excuses blueprint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
          has Mayweather fought any unbeaten fighters, lol, Mayweather himself fought someones leftovers all his career
          Canelo had an unbeaten record before fighting Mayweather, its a crime to forget that

Comment

• Originally posted by trueblood View Post
            YEA! Your not dodging him. What a joke.

There is nothing in Tanks think take.

Your using this kid....To string it out...

Tank should call out Lomo....

Lomo asked for him...Another CASH cow..

I find you absolutely disgusting...

Build a school....help educate..God u are ugly.

And the worst Example for youth.
            He helped try to clean the sport of the PED users & he helped the fighters get the lions share of the money they put their life on the line for. I think you need god....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Yet Spence, who's in a loaded division at 147, with everyone but Crawford belonging to the PBC, is fighting a guy 2 weight classes lighter instead of another stud from 147. Is that Arums fault also?

Spence is not fighting Canelo. Spence Can't leave the PBC stable. He can't fight on DAZN, and he's hasn't fought 1 top guy in his own weight class yet. I like the thought but the reality is that it will never happen.
              Yes it is bob's fault. Bud & Errol are ready....At this moment we have one person ducking Errol & its shawn porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Only one of the two was a hypocrite about catch weights and that was Mayweather who said "I don't fight guys at catchweights. These are things I don't do, because I'm not that type of guy." Well guess what, he is that type of guy.
                Caught you again....He fault one dude at a catchweight (the dude that K.O.'d Manny). Name the others, I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  loma makes over 2 mil a fight though. Tank isn’t making what Loma makes. Yet at least.
                  You wish he wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Cotto's camp agreed to fight at a catchweight of 145 pounds to accommodate Pacquiao.

Floyd fought a full weight Miguel Cotto go sit down some where.
                    Didn’t loma face pedraza at a higher weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Make the fight Floyd Pacquio stopped Cotto yet you went the distance with him so WTF is that. You know Lomachenko would box his ears off . Being a Master Cherry picker you want to wait till Loma is beaten by someone else or gets old knowing Tank is young we are on to you Floyd
                      Again, how is he a "cherry picker" when he beat EVERYONE?

Comment

Working...
                      X