Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Feels He Has Same Value as Wilder, Fury - He Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Hearn has been trying to sell Shyte as if he did have the same value as those guys so it's his own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Always something with AJ fights just like with GGG. They just about the buisness. AJ isn't even that great. If this wasbthe HW's of the 90's or 00's he wouldnt even have a belt...FKN Klitz should of finished him off when he had him hurt.
      There were some great champions in the 90’s, but the 00’s were largely terrible.

I’d take Joshua, Wilder and Fury over any of: Ruiz, Maskaev, Chagaev, Valuev or Byrd all of whom won major heavyweight titles. Even the better champions weren’t that good, AJ, Fury and Wilder could’ve easily competed in that era.

Comment

Heavyweight division still has a lot of other players that can match up. Would Whyte and the other Fury sell well in the UK? What about Ortiz ? Pulev ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Well, Hearn has been trying to sell Shyte as if he did have the same value as those guys so it's his own fault.
          That's exactly the case

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's the overpaying of fighters that causes this problem. Miller getting 7 mil? The guy has done nothing and isn't a draw at all. The knock on effect is other fighters saying "I'm a bigger draw than Miller i want more" even though they don't "deserve" it, Miller didn't either. You don't see Pacquiao overpaying opponents, Broner got 2.6 mil.
            Aren't you the guy who lost the bet and needs to expose himself and delete his account forever??

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
              This is the best move for lovely AJ.
              Ooooookkkkkkkk........

Comment

Every now and then Hearn has a point

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  If those cats were fighting today, Wilder, Fury, and Joshua would be "B-side" fighters today! "Big Up" to "Big Daddy" Bowe! Sad we never got to see Bowe vs. Lewis! "Salute" to "Iron" Mike Tyson! Can you imagine what Mike would've done to Wilder? "Razor" Ruddock (1990) vs. Anthony Joshua? WOW!
                  How are you gonna " Big up " Riddick Bowe then say " shame he and Lennox didn't fight " in the same sentence ? Bowe Shamelessly threw his Title in the trash to avoid fighting Lewis .
                  That was Sad .

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Aren't you the guy who lost the bet and needs to expose himself and delete his account forever??
                    What bet are you talking about?

The bet on who Wilders next opponent is? Has that been announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                      Whyte is the 4th best he must know this if hearn offerd Miller.more to fight aj that's just a disgrace
                      Ortiz is better. I would bet thousands against Whyte. Ortiz would make him look stupid. Give me the cuban southpaw ALL day. Dude looked like DOG sht against AJ and barely survived the 1st round

Comment

Working...
                      X