Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Feels He Has Same Value as Wilder, Fury - He Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Fury ties up pretty good! Fury vs. Bowe would be a goodie! So would Holyfield vs. Usyk @ HW!
    Holyfield vs? Usyk??? Now thats a MM we need to ask Dougie amd Bread about???

I would say Holyfield at HW by UD. And Usyk at CW by controversal Decision. SD or MD

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      That bet is off. The other guy was found making alts and then got banned.
      What?? It don't fuccing matter!
      We all know about the bet and regardless of what happened to the other guy if Wilder fights Fury next you still need to honor the bet and delete your account!
      Or you not a man of your word??? Is that WTF you trying to tell me??!

Comment

It's the overpaying of fighters that causes this problem. Miller getting 7 mil? The guy has done nothing and isn't a draw at all. The knock on effect is other fighters saying "I'm a bigger draw than Miller i want more" even though they don't "deserve" it, Miller didn't either. You don't see Pacquiao overpaying opponents, Broner got 2.6 mil.
        Didn't Eddie pay Charles Martin $7Mil for that IBF title bout against Anthony Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          No, Povetkin is clearly N. 4.
          Thats why they fight. I still think a Cuban Southpaw is always a lose/lose situation

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            What?? It don't fuccing matter!
            We all know about the bet and regardless of what happened to the other guy if Wilder fights Fury next you still need to honor the bet and delete your account!
            Or you not a man of your word??? Is that WTF you trying to tell me??!
            So you expect me to honour a bet when the other guy won't? GTFOH you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Didn't Eddie pay Charles Martin $7Mil for that IBF title bout against Anthony Joshua?
              Blah!!!! They got ROBBED. But yup they over paid that guy by like 6 mill

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                Whyte is the 4th best he must know this if hearn offerd Miller.more to fight aj that's just a disgrace
                He offered him that amount because he is American and they are fighting on American soil. In addition, he is a fresh opponent for AJ. As opposed to Whyte; Like AJ who is also British and would have been a recycled voluntary opponent on British soil.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  This is exactly what i'm saying. They overpay fighters then others think they can demand overpaying aswell.

Comment

This is exactly what i'm saying. They overpay fighters then others think they can demand overpaying aswell.
                    Well, I guess it is discretionary. Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn have the right to pay an opponent anything they so choose.

Comment

So you expect me to honour a bet when the other guy won't? GTFOH you clown.
                      See this is why I'll never bet punks like you on here! You cowards will make bets you have no intention of honoring!
                      What kinda man are you??
                      You just a biitch with a Dick! That's all you are!

Comment

Working...
                      X