Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Tenshin Nasukawa in April, Says Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis definitely looks promising but he’s still really unproven at elite level. Yes, he looks good but so did boner against nobody title holders.
    Lomachenko beats him with ease at this time and would look good doing it, Davis is easy to hit and has been tagged a lot in his last five or 6 fights but against nobodies, it’s all well and good having the mayweather name in his corner but mayweather is worse than de la Hoya and arum put together as a promoter remember, it’s ONLY about the money to him now however, eventually Davis will have to face elite opponents and we will see.
    He is good but a lot to do to convince real boxing people.

Comment

Can somebody tell that dull kunt boner, it’s pounds and pence here not euros.
      In relation to America being king of everything, why say he wants to come here? No kunt likes him there and I know EVERYONE here will like him even less.
      A fight with kell brook I hear!? Kell wants Khan and out in my view, I think he might take it, same as Khan fight, no kunt likes the opponent and kell is held in much higher regard than king khunt.

Comment

LMAOOOO floyd protecting lil tanky from loma. They dont want NONE of that Ukrainian work!!

Comment

He yung doe...

Comment

Tenshin? Floyd, C'mon man! What about Lomachenko? Seriously May; What chance does he have because after all, Tank punches even harder than you?

Comment

That can’t be real, he must be pulling everyone’s leg.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Tenshin? Floyd, C'mon man! What about Lomachenko? Seriously May; What chance does he have because after all, Tank punches even harder than you?
                If Tank is going to Japan why not fight Masayuki Ito who is one of the 130 pound champions, or is Tenshin Nasakuwa better than Ito?

Comment

I can understand May's thinking. Davis is only 24 years old and is his only cash cow.

Therefore, he wants to bring him along as slowly as possible in order to help maximize his marketability, profits and revenue. Now ask yourselves, what better way of implementing this strategy other than keeping his winning streak intact?

It's very similar to what Matchroom Sport is doing with Anthony Joshua. Floyd doesn't want to take any unnecessary risks and rush the kid for fear of losing his undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                    If Tank is going to Japan why not fight Masayuki Ito who is one of the 130 pound champions, or is Tenshin Nasakuwa better than Ito?
                    No it's the former because Tenshin Nasukawa is a Mixed Martial Artist Kickboxer where as Masayuki Ito is not. He is just your typical prizefighter.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I can understand May's thinking. Davis is only 24 years old and is his only cash cow.

Therefore, he wants to bring him along as slowly as possible in order to help maximize his marketability, profits and revenue. Now ask yourselves, what better way of implementing this strategy other than keeping his winning streak intact?

It's very similar to what Matchroom Sport is doing with Anthony Joshua. Floyd doesn't want to take any unnecessary risks and rush the kid for fear of losing his undefeated record.
                      Gtfoh his standard of opposition is nothing like joshuas.

Comment

Working...
                      X