Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Tenshin Nasukawa in April, Says Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    True and I am not disputing that fact. However, I just want the boxing fans to know that out of those six challengers I mentioned; Only one was a voluntary defense which was Dominic Breazeale. All the other contenders were for either title bouts or mandatory defenses.

My point is if Anthony Joshua is afforded the luxury to fight whomever he so pleases then Gervonta Davis should be afforded the very same privilege. He shouldn't be pressured into fighting Lomachenko right away if he doesn't feel ready or want to. Just like AJ he'll fight him when he gets ready.
    Its still not a fair comparison. because AJ has stepped up numerous times while Tank hasn't stepped up once. he's still riding that "he's too young" wave. its embarrassing at this point. sad thing is i think he's explosive and skilled enough to beat Lomachenko RIGHT NOW. marination here is unnecessary this fight will most likely never become a huge PPV event as im guessing is what Floyd is waiting for. but Tank and AJ are nowhere near the same level. its night n day.

Comment

I hope mayweather is just playing

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        What is this shit? Mayweather needs to stop playing games, because tomato cans like Ruiz and Nasukawa aren't gonna prepare Tank for decent fighters.
        I think you’re missing the point. He’s preparing Tank to become a cross-over star and a very rich man as early as possible. Anybody who aligns themself with TMT is seeing a bigger picture. Tank could make good money going the typical professional fighter route or he could take a smarter path. I don’t even like Floyd, but who knows more about making money in this sport than him?

Comment

April vs Tenshin
          May vs a real mfer
          Aug. vs The Big Show?
          Dec. vs McConor?

Comment

Originally posted by TarasMarcenko View Post
            Just as skilled as Loma? That's ridiculous and anyone with a boxing IQ of any note would be able to discern that. Only casual Tank fans would think those two are equal in skill. Loma is once in a lifetime skill. Tank is all about power and weight advantage. 141 post weigh in, in yesterday's fight. Clearly he could fight at 135 but knows he'd be facing stronger dudes there.
            im not a huge Davis but I think he will soon be among the best and I do think he will beat loma. Watch some of his other fights he is excellent defensively, he is fast , strong , power in both hands. Loma is special but Davis will ko him.

Comment

Working...
            X