Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bum boxer trying to get attention by insulting another fights wife. He should have focused more on his boxing career than acting foolish

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Crawford ain't gonna do nuffin. Booth is 200lbs. This ain't Gamboa. "we have passports" meant TC's wife will close-line Booth too.
      And crawford walks aroundat 174 pounds not much difference

Comment

Kids and wife are off limits but if you really really feel that way all you have to do it say it his face I'm sure he will give the appropriate response.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          yeah crawford did cross the line
          no he didn't, he wouldn't even cross the line if he beats his ssss

Comment

I had to google who he was, never heard of him. With over 11 loses and a 7% knockout ratio you shouldn’t be given the privilege to have a twitter account or talk on social media. What a garbage career.

Now that’s Crawford Queen and I salute. Not my cup of tea but have I gone on po#rn sites and looked at bigger chicks when I feeling freaky ?...... no comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              A bum boxer trying to get attention by insulting another fights wife. He should have focused more on his boxing career than acting foolish
              Have you seen his videos? He's just a straight up troll, everybody is fair game to him. I don't know why Crawford bothered to respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                “We do have passports.” Classic! Pull up on 'em Bud!

I'm with Drake:

"That’s right I like my girls BBW, yeah

Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you

So thick that everyone else in the room is so uncomfortable"
                Lololololol

Comment

Good stuff Crawford. Was a real dirty thing for that tool to of done. However, Isnt Crawford an American Boxer? Are we sure he has a passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    The tweeter feed was from his video in which his "stand up" comedian acts, he is insulting every boxer in the video. most comedians do that any way.
                    Hey, he is free to say whatever he wants. However, those laughs may come with a consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      She’s a fatty! Get over it
                      Angela white, My Thursday favourite

Comment

Working...
                      X