Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Jarrell Miller is Garbage, Can't Believe Joshua Picked Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    Here we go ....but Whyte may be the only guy on the planet that Big Baby respects !

He warned Big Baby what he'd do if he got in his face like Joshua! Silence ...

Whyte let it be known what would happen if Miller entered the ring after the Chisora fight! Miller was there, he stayed in his ringside seat !

Miller knows who his daddy is there, LOL!
    Miller isn't really about the street life like Whyte is, not that it matters in the ring but he wouldn't step to whyte in a situation like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
      AJ and Hearn had no intention of fighting anybody in the UK on 13th April they always planned to fight Miller on DAZN
      That’s right why would they want to fight at Wembley? Wembley is a football stadium anyway. It was always Big baby in America. Offers made to Fury, Wilder, Whyte was just a smoke screen ,Big Baby was the money fight all along.

This is what happens to the brain if you watch Gay **** and stay on Wilders Instagram repeatedly

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Miller isn't really about the street life like Whyte is, not that it matters in the ring but he wouldn't step to whyte in a situation like that.
        Can remember when Chisora joked he would shoot whyte and whyte basically said not to go down that road because he’s yard

Comment

Miller can throw a lot of punches and Joshua's cardio is his biggest weakness. If Miller can take Joshua into deep waters he could be a problem. Getting there won't be easy because Joshua hits like a freak train.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Shyte is much bigger garbage than Miller. If I was Hearn, I'd put Shyte on cold (no PPVs, no nothing) for some time, just to sober him up. Shyte is just a sloppy child in a grown man's body.

Comment

Hype Job

O.k. So Joshua is fighting another tomato can, no surprise here. This just reinforces the fact that Joshua can no longer claim to be the best heavyweight anymore since he is just doing what Adonis Stevenson did at Light Heavyweight and will only fight carefully cherry picked opponents and insist on all the perks including the most money, rematch clause, ring size, location, officials,and any other thing that will give him some kind of advantage. I've thought he was a hype job all along and apparently he and his management know it. He'll make millions more and either retire or be finally forced into a fight with one of the top 3 heavyweights out there and he'll be knocked out. Then retire. What a Hype job

Comment

People on here are hilarious. Remember when Hearn announced the two Wembley dates all you saw on here were “the whyte fight is confirmed this is a terrible fight waah waah waah I don’t know why they’re negotiating with wilder because whyte has been the plan all along” now all of a sudden miller was the plan all along?

Also I’ve seen many a poster on here flat out say aj would never fight miller as he’s too much of a challenge now he has no hope?

Comment

“Miller is garbage...I can’t believe they’d choose to fight Miller over fighting me. But I get it, it’s a business move. Joshua needs to fight on DAZN in America and Eddie’s under pressure to deliver." - Dillian Whyte

First of all, why haven't you fought Miller already, if he's garbage? He's better than Chisora, Helenius, and Browne! Lastly, they chose Miller because you said NO! Whyte vs. Povetkin. We already know!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

It might be a good scrap. I think both are former kick boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
                      AJ and Hearn had no intention of fighting anybody in the UK on 13th April they always planned to fight Miller on DAZN
                      Funny that. I remember a lot of posters on here saying the second whyte fight was a done deal the moment the two Wembley dates were announced but as usual I expect everyone to forget that ever happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X