Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Jarrell Miller is Garbage, Can't Believe Joshua Picked Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Jarrell Miller is Garbage, Can't Believe Joshua Picked Him

Top rated heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is still in shock that IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua will be facing Jarrell Miller. Whyte and Joshua were in serious negotiations for a planned rematch on April 13 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The saga of Dillian Whyte

Some one is butt hurt.

Comment

Options are quite thin, if the top 3 guys aren’t available then the best next things are Miller and Ortiz. Everything worked in favour of Miller, he is American, got a big mouth to sell a fight, he is with DAZN, he is undefeated. Ortiz is a bit more known to the American fans doe but he is more dangerous, doesn’t talk as much (Selling fight wise due to the language maybe?), just coming back from a loss. So the choices aren’t really there once Whyte needed more time for the rematch.

Comment

Whyte sorry you never get to fight AJ again... You missed a golden opportunity to prove yourself.

Comment

He did sound very bitter in that particular interview. It seemed to be that he thought he had more leverage because AJ had to leave the wembley fight otherwise; and effectively his bluff got called and he lost out on £’ms.

He was complaining that Hearn shares details of his offer but in actual fact Eddie has refused to talk about whytes particular offer, and only responded where Whyte brought it up (e.g the 50/50 rematch clause Eddie added).

If Whyte continues winning then fine as his brand etc improves but fighting the likes of Povetkin, Usyk or Ortiz are risky fights. Brezeale would be more ideal as much more winnable.

The risk is he has lost his chance with AJ for a while, Joshua could fight fury/wilder winner end of the year, but if not a matchup against Usyk might also be more appealing particularly if wembley isn’t available?

Comment

He gets his head knocked off by AJ and has borefest with Parker and all of sudden Whyte thinks he’s Muhammad-Bruce-Lee! He’s def has no status to be slamming other boxers. Although I will concede he’s looked better each outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              He did sound very bitter in that particular interview. It seemed to be that he thought he had more leverage because AJ had to leave the wembley fight otherwise; and effectively his bluff got called and he lost out on £’ms.

He was complaining that Hearn shares details of his offer but in actual fact Eddie has refused to talk about whytes particular offer, and only responded where Whyte brought it up (e.g the 50/50 rematch clause Eddie added).

If Whyte continues winning then fine as his brand etc improves but fighting the likes of Povetkin, Usyk or Ortiz are risky fights. Brezeale would be more ideal as much more winnable.

The risk is he has lost his chance with AJ for a while, Joshua could fight fury/wilder winner end of the year, but if not a matchup against Usyk might also be more appealing particularly if wembley isn’t available?
              If he continues winning then the rematch would get bigger, if he loses his next fight then he would have a status of a plum.

Comment

This is all an act to discredit Joshua he knew who was next available and who's ranked where . Maybe AJ hit him so hard he thought guys like Fres Oquendo were available ? Poor guy.

Comment

More like, "I can't believe he picked him, after I turned him down, and now I regret it!"

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    He gets his head knocked off by AJ and has borefest with Parker and all of sudden Whyte thinks he’s Muhammad-Bruce-Lee! He’s def has no status to be slamming other boxers. Although I will concede he’s looked better each outing.
                    Who has beaten miller?

Miller telegraphes his punches, could not stop duhaupas so what he gonna do to Josh huh? Put some Mayweatheresk boxing lesson?

At least Whyte can brag about beating Parker like guys and having pop.

Whyte at least has the pop to hurt Joshua as it happened in their first encounter, I'm not sure about miller slow obese arse, I can smell a target practice for Josh.

Nice dazn inside fight hype from Eddie, since he has people like you convinced this is a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X