Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Jarrell Miller is Garbage, Can't Believe Joshua Picked Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
    IMO Miller is more dangerous to Joshua than Whyte ever was.
    Yeah i agree, Miller throws a lot of shots. Anything can happen at HW, he doesn't seem like he has the pop that Whyte has in the left hook, but at HW anyone can knock anyone out, Whyte's resume is definitely better than Miller's on paper doe.

I don't really have a lot of issues in regards to Whyte wanting to build himself before taking the fight, we have already seen them two fight, so am not fuss. When Whyte his ready i hope the opportunity is there for him.

Comment

It's a very poor second to the main event which the world of boxing eagerly awaits W/F 2. and if, as Eddie Hearn says it will be Joshua's biggest pay day so far then it's only the fans being ripped off .I understand out side the top three there's not a lot there currently but some one's to blame for Joshua not fighting at Wembley or against one of the top two!

Wilder and Fury are doing fine, lined up for another American PPV and world wide bonanza .With the interest of a possible trilogy and opponents lined up and waiting outside of Joshua.

If Joshua struggles against this handpicked underdog at 1/8 on to win then things will become very interesting.

Warren & Tyson backed themselves and took the risk of fighting the odds on favourite and came up smelling of roses .The Hearns and Joshua are fighting a massive under dog who has done little to even earn a title shot and yet they call this 'a show case event'.....is this wwf...?

Comment

Re

Here we go ....but Whyte may be the only guy on the planet that Big Baby respects !

He warned Big Baby what he'd do if he got in his face like Joshua! Silence ...

Whyte let it be known what would happen if Miller entered the ring after the Chisora fight! Miller was there, he stayed in his ringside seat !

Miller knows who his daddy is there, LOL!

Comment

Miller is just another American hype job that thinks he is something because he beat Duhaupas.

Comment

Does Dillian pay attention to social media? Yes he deserves a title challenge if we compare opponents of late that have had the opportunity to fight for titles but most fans thought you as an opponent for Joshua was a waste of time. Even Whyte biggest sympathiser has to admit he was smashed by Joshua prior what fight can you say Dillian has been in that one can say he is a total different animal from the first fight.

30 more seconds he would have lost vs Parker , 2 fights with Dereck Chisora that level wise you could separate them apart

When Whyte was scheduled to fight Chisora for the rematch he seems to forget his diva ways. Coming on interviews saying Dereck isn’t worth this and I bring this and blah blah blah. Now he wants to play the victim role

Comment

AJ and Hearn had no intention of fighting anybody in the UK on 13th April they always planned to fight Miller on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Who has beaten miller?

Miller telegraphes his punches, could not stop duhaupas so what he gonna do to Josh huh? Put some Mayweatheresk boxing lesson?

At least Whyte can brag about beating Parker like guys and having pop.

Whyte at least has the pop to hurt Joshua as it happened in their first encounter, I'm not sure about miller slow obese arse, I can smell a target practice for Josh.

Nice dazn inside fight hype from Eddie, since he has people like you convinced this is a good fight.
                Don't think he be bragging about beating parker. He finished that fight flat on his back begging for the final bell.

Comment

AJ and whyte fighting c grade opponents.

Eddie milking every last cent out of the deluded UK fanboys.

Comment

Whyte deserved that pay day for sure .... I can see why he's pizzed

He's done more than any other heavyweight contender to earn a title shot

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Who has beaten miller?

Miller telegraphes his punches, could not stop duhaupas so what he gonna do to Josh huh? Put some Mayweatheresk boxing lesson?

At least Whyte can brag about beating Parker like guys and having pop.

Whyte at least has the pop to hurt Joshua as it happened in their first encounter, I'm not sure about miller slow obese arse, I can smell a target practice for Josh.

Nice dazn inside fight hype from Eddie, since he has people like you convinced this is a good fight.
                      Don't sleep on miller

death by man-boobs is a real possibility in this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X