No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Set To Bank Career-High Purse in Miller Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullers View Post
    What am awful fight. Hopefully people vote with their wallet and don't ppv for this
    It's not ON PPV you stupid idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Where was the contract for that 50M dollars?
      Hearn is on record saying that the money was legit. He saw the was claiming the same thing as you at first, but actually saw where the money was coming from and admitted that the 50mil was real. Hopefully I don’t have to go and find the YouTube video for you to believe me. Maybe someone else will be nice enough to post it.

Comment

It’s a good fight I think.

Miller is a good heavyweight with size, chin, and a great engine.

I do think some people watch heavyweights as if their 147 pounders and they should be able to do the things they do.

Jarrell Miller is the size of two them for f.uck sake.

Also, people who castigate AJ hold him to higher standard than AJ fans.

AJ had a hard fight with Pov. I am not sure how close he was to losing but I accept he was 4-2 down and at one stage taking arching hooks to the bonce with great regularity. He couldn’t keep taking those!

But AJ is a cool customer, adjusted the trajectory of his punches and went in on Pov.

Miller is a threat. Because of his size, strength, work rate, and chin. AJ often has to get his second wind.

Miller will put immense pressure on.

Wilder fans probably the most disingenuous fans in the sport.

I like AJ. But this is a good fight against a good heavyweight - literally in his backyard.

And he COULD lose.

Comment

Two pages in and I'm reading a bunch of fans, giddy about how much money AJ is making or going to make. They sound worse than some of the Mayweather fans. The notion that a fan is going to be upset that a man is making money.

At this stage toilet plunger and hickey boy might as well start bragging about how AJ's balls hang 2cm lower than Wilder's because nut hugging appears to be a thing on NSB.

Comment

Calm down AJ hater kiddies.
            W and F will fight.
            AJ will fight the winner.
            What's the panic?
            It's going to happen.
            Just not on your frenzied timetable.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              Hearn is on record saying that the money was legit. He saw the was claiming the same thing as you at first, but actually saw where the money was coming from and admitted that the 50mil was real. Hopefully I don’t have to go and find the YouTube video for you to believe me. Maybe someone else will be nice enough to post it.
              Can you not READ

are you THICK IN THE HEAD

ARE YOU A STUPID IDIOT

Or are you just being wilfully ignorant

He said where was the CONTRACT

There was no contract, he had to agree without one, hearn said he needed to see a contract before agreeing

Finkel said no and moved on

You just made the list

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Where was the contract for that 50M dollars?
                “I pray that Fury doesn’t commit to a rematch [with Deontay Wilder] because he doesn’t have to in the purse bid. If he does that, he’s mad because it will kill the Joshua fight should he win,” Hearn said. “In that respect it’s better for us if Wilder wins the rematch [with Fury], especially if Joshua fights Miller in America in June. That starts making the $50 million offer look like peanuts," Hearn said.
                https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-jo...merica--136058

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Now Eddie gets it! but I wouldn't take his word on those figures.....If it happens to be true then this is a real result for fighting someone as untested and obviously overweight
                  as Miller is.
                  I don't believe the numbers either. But the one thing about America is promoters must report purses to the commission. So we'll see what the guarantee is. Not the full purse but the starting point

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Two pages in and I'm reading a bunch of fans, giddy about how much money AJ is making or going to make. They sound worse than some of the Mayweather fans. The notion that a fan is going to be upset that a man is making money.

At this stage toilet plunger and hickey boy might as well start bragging about how AJ's balls hang 2cm lower than Wilder's because nut hugging appears to be a thing on NSB.
                    I don't care how much he's making but all i've heard recently is the american wilder idiots saying "50 million this, 50 million that, AJ needs wilder, he needs dat us$ he need haymon he need pbc he need showtime"

And as usual it's all bollocks, which is all that ever comes out of the wilder fanboys mouths, and curiously enough you mentioned bollocks in your post as if to prove my point.

you idiot

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      So he’ll fight Fat Ass in America for $32M, but not Wilder for a guaranteed $50M.
                      Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      AJ was offered more to fight Wilder, for a belt
                      Hearn said He will check to see if the money is real and available,
                      Hearn verified that the money was real
                      Ortiz has sent an offer to AJ also as we read here on BS. The only person to defeat Ortiz was Wilder. AJ is avoiding Wilder, Fury, and now Ortiz.....THIS IS YOUR CHAMPION?
                      But Hearn wasn't allowed to check to see if the money was real, or where it was coming from, unless AJ said he accepted first. Which, of course, he wasn't able to do without knowing where it was coming from.

Classic "Catch-22" bullshit!

Frank Warren knew where some of the money was coming from though.

"I told Shelly that Hearn wouldn't accept the deal. And to be honest, if I was in his position, I wouldn't accept it either" Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
                      X