Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Set To Bank Career-High Purse in Miller Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're comparing apples and oranges here pal.

Its clear that there was a $50m offer made, which all rational fans know was bogus.

Then there is the question about where was the contract to follow up the offer? There wasn't one.

I think Wilder and Finkel openly admitted that Joshua had to accept the offer without a contract??? Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

I Iike the Miller fight personally all things considered. One question though, when I see people assessing Miller's strengths they almost always mention his chin. What is this based on? He hasn't fought any elite level punchers. Joshua is a huge step up for him, he may or may not be able to stand up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
        I think you're comparing apples and oranges here pal.

Its clear that there was a $50m offer made, which all rational fans know was bogus.

Then there is the question about where was the contract to follow up the offer? There wasn't one.

I think Wilder and Finkel openly admitted that Joshua had to accept the offer without a contract??? Correct me if I am wrong.
        Why did Hearn mention it if it wasn't a serious offer? By mentioning it and comparing it to the $32 mil he's legitimizing the $50 mil offer.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          I don't care how much he's making but all i've heard recently is the american wilder idiots saying "50 million this, 50 million that, AJ needs wilder, he needs dat us$ he need haymon he need pbc he need showtime"

And as usual it's all bollocks, which is all that ever comes out of the wilder fanboys mouths, and curiously enough you mentioned bollocks in your post as if to prove my point.

you idiot
          I read them saying that to become a true global star and to cement his legacy, he has to go to America. Didn't think it was about the money. Regarding the $50M, I'm tired of reading about that. Plenty of articles and interviews about that for the truth not to be known by some.

Why brag about his purses or suggest that others will be mad about his purses if you don't care?

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            I Iike the Miller fight personally all things considered. One question though, when I see people assessing Miller's strengths they almost always mention his chin. What is this based on? He hasn't fought any elite level punchers. Joshua is a huge step up for him, he may or may not be able to stand up to it.
            It's an intriguing fight, we are going to find out a lot about miller, if he does end up having an amazing chin then this could be one hell of a fight.

Comment

32 million dollars ? Damn!!!!! Is he paid more than canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                I read them saying that to become a true global star and to cement his legacy, he has to go to America. Didn't think it was about the money. Regarding the $50M, I'm tired of reading about that. Plenty of articles and interviews about that for the truth not to be known by some.

Why brag about his purses or suggest that others will be mad about his purses if you don't care?
                Because others will be mad about their purses

I'm a deontay wilder hater, i plain up admit it, I can't stand him, i can't stand what he represents, and i can't stand his fans, I will never support him, I will never give him any respect outside of that which he earns as a boxer, but never as a human being

But his fanboys cannot admit the same in reverse.

At least i'm honest about my position.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                  They gon be cut when they realize AJ made $57 million (plus several more million in endorsements) this calendar year without selling his soul to Al Haymons blank contract

"he need dat us dolla doe"
                  ... in fact, AJ is expected to make at least $59 million from two fights (i.e. Povetkin and Miller) -- both fights promoted and controlled by Hearn... But what would happen next?...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Why did Hearn mention it if it wasn't a serious offer? By mentioning it and comparing it to the $32 mil he's legitimizing the $50 mil offer.
                    The "the $50M offer wasn't real" comments are like the squeaky crazy noises coming from the closet in a horror film. Its bait. They know the truth, but it does well to distract from other discussions. Like why Hearn feels the need to comment on how much he projects AJ will make before the fight is even signed.

Comment

Now you know why he low balled Dillian Whyte he was always going to fight Miller on DAZN

Comment

Working...
                      X