Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Trying To Milk The UK, After Next Fight I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a fury fan I want him to win but at the same time I kinda don't. If he beats wilder that'll b all the excuse AJ needs to never fight him and I firmly believe without a doubt that Wilder would beat aj. If fury who's a better boxer than both of them can't avoid Wilder for 12 rounds than there's no way that aj will, he's got zero head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      AJ asked for $50million (even if facetiously), got it, and backed out. Enough said.
      You mean the 50 Mill that had to be accepted without seeing any on the details? That 50 Mill? Haha, oh right.

Go and ask any business man or lawyer in the US if this is the work of pros, or the work of sly amateurs that are trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Every one of them will give you the same laugh while telling you what is what.

And that's without all the bull**** that the contract entailed when we found out the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Another typical closeted fan of the Uk fraud, dancing around the facts.

The fact remains Wilder has and still is facing much better competition up to this point. The minute Aj steps up to real elite competition he loses and you all know it. That's why you're so desperate for the fight not to happen.

Wilder, Ortiz and fury beat him, hell, even Dubois would probably beat his ass(already did in sparring.)

While Wilder is fighting the fighters your idol is afraid of, You keep making excuses for your secret crush and getting taken advantage of. His fans like that kinda stuff. Real weirdos...
        At which point was Joshua afraid of Fury? At which point could they have fought? Please do tell...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          AJ's biggest win that he survived, was against and old inactive past its prime fighter. Just because he beat guys with belts, doesn't mean those belt holders were top HWs. Those belt holders decided to fight AJ instead of Wilder because of the payday.
          People with glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?

Wilder has beaten Ortiz. He hasn’t even beaten anyone else decent.

Personally I’m not going to get into bewittling wilders record because it still requires him to go beat them, and other a couple of exceptions he has managed stoppages which many others couldn’t do.

But equally so I will also give credit to AJ because he has beat top heavyweights. Anyone who claims that Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko and Parker are not - well clearly have a strong bias for some reason.

At this moment in time there is an argument (not that they would necessarily all be favourites) that all four could beat anyone else other than AJ in the division.

You could also argue that for Ortiz.
          Last edited by Kezzer; 02-08-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            People with glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?

Wilder has beaten Ortiz. He hasn’t even beaten anyone else decent.

Personally I’m not going to get into bewittling wilders record because it still requires him to go beat them, and other a couple of exceptions he has managed stoppages which many others couldn’t do.

But equally so I will also give credit to AJ because he has beat top heavyweights. Anyone who claims that Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko and Parker are not - well clearly have a strong bias for some reason.

At this moment in time there is an argument (not that they would necessarily all be favourites) that all four could beat anyone else other than AJ in the division.

You could also argue that for Ortiz.

if it can be argued that Ortiz could beat anyone else in the division other than AJ..... then it is missing the point to compare resume's

Wilder/Joshua obviously need to fight

it is pointless comparing resume's anyways, because that is very close to a 50/50 fight

Comment

Working...
            X