Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Lomachenko Faced Smaller Guys More Than Once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
    i cant stand this dude. someone needs to just beat him but that wont be possible since he keeps facing scrubs.
    Agreed,Teofimo Lopez with 12 pro fights has more balls then this pathetic looser stank davis

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      you are a such a ******ed clown and a closet racist h0m0.
      Loma is P4P recognized by all. Stank Baby B1tch Davis is fighting infants and gimps, and ducked Loma in 130 lbs division, what a pathetic puta. LOL
      Your comments are trash and you make no common sense so stfu.
      Based on your logic of Davis ducking Loma, Loma ducked Mikey. The end.

Comment

Loma has faced smaller guys more than once. Davis is telling the truth. Nothing really to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Davis is fighting someone who was KO'd at Super Bantamweight more than once. Lomachenko fought one of the p4p ranked undefeated fighters in Rigondeaux who would destroy Ruiz in that same division.

And Just before this fight Davis fought a featherweight in Cuellar who was coming off a loss, coming up in weight and coming off a 2 year lay off.
          Wasn't Marriago coming up in weight and coming off a loss?

Also, not a fan of Ruiz as a replacement, nor was I excited about the Mares fight, but I understood why they were doing the fight (trying to build Tank's fan base and showcase him to casuals).

Comment

Loma has, but Gervonta rehydrates to 185 every fight, he has no room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              No way we get that with the way Bob operates. I agree with you on the more likely match ups.
              I don't even fantasize about dual network fights like Spence-Crawford, and Garcia-Lomachenko, anymore! It's useless! And for the record, if it was OK for Lomachenko to fight Rigo and Marriaga, then it is OK for Davis to fight Mares! I don't like the Ruiz fight, but they had to save the show, so I give it a pass! All the hypocrites need to stop! If Davis can't get GRJ @ 130, he needs to move up and fight Devin Haney @ 135! That would be a good one!

Comment

Yes, an he also has faced bigger guys more than once... unlike you

Comment

He's obsessed. It's true that Lomachenko has fought two smaller guys in Marriaga and Rigo. For some reason Rigo and his fans/Loma haters demanded and begged for that fight and at least Rigo was #1 in his own division and undefeated. Marriaga wasn't a great opponent and nobody said he was. He'd given a good account of himself in a decision loss to Valdez the fight prior though so it's better than the guys Gervonta has picked moving up.

The patsy's Gervonta has faced moving up? Cuellar moving up after a loss and 18 months out the ring, Ruiz, a natural bantamweight, twice KO'd at 122 and Macias who was 4-10 on recent form AND was moving up two divisions. LOL, somehow that was the one that got him his title shot, A title he blew on the scales because he's already outgrown the division but is sticking around to avoid tough opposition and seek out fights with fighters from below the featherweight division.

50% of Tank's championship career is vs. much smaller dudes moving up and one of the others is after deciding not to make weight.

He's the most protected fighter in modern memory. He's trying to live off the Pedraza win and he's throwing shade at dudes far more accomplished than him. Dudes that have proven themselves and proven willing to meet challenges demanded by the public.

Just place him under the protected fraud until he steps up category. I suspect we'll find out what they are hiding as soon as he does too.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 02-06-2019, 10:51 AM.

Comment

The difference is, Lomachenko fought a top P4P fighter who everyone demanded Lomachenko fight/kept bashing him as ducking Rigo.

Davis, on the other hand, is fighting a career 122 lber with multiple losses at/under 122 lbs, who wasn't even a top fighter there.

Loma has only fought one other smaller man, being Marriaga. This was only 2 fights after he moved up from 126 (which he could have kept making) to 130.

Needless to say, Davis bringing up Loma when nobody mentions him is sad. He's trying to play the, "why he get special treatment and I don't", which is ridiculous, especially since he was the one who ducked Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I think you are the most realest poster on here. You have had your whole integrity spat and stepped on , yet you pull yourself together and still post. You are amazing. You are dead wrong as always but I salute you
                      Lol talk about building someone up to knock em straight back down.

Comment

Working...
                      X