Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does media call Kov a bully all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its casual racism. Hes a hard puncher from russia so that makes him a bully and the good old american andre ward was there to stand up to him. Just like in the films.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      They call him a bully because he when someone finally stood up to him he quit and ran away like most bullies do.

But I do agree with you in one aspect of your post. Calling him a bully is unfair and doesn't exactly capture the real Kov. The term they should use is woman beater.
      yes alvarez stood up to him and knocked him senseless unlike all his other opponents

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yes alvarez stood up to him and knocked him senseless unlike all his other opponents
        He quit the fight before daggum against Ward. Thats the fight I was referring to.

I see you suddenly have an open mind about woman beaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Its casual racism. Hes a hard puncher from russia so that makes him a bully and the good old american andre ward was there to stand up to him. Just like in the films.
          Casual racism? When you quit against a man and then go beat up your jumpoff, I can see why people would call you a bully.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Casual racism? When you quit against a man and then go beat up your jumpoff, I can see why people would call you a bully.
            gayweather jr also beat up on women and actually served prison time over it has felony and all that. good to see you becoming a koavlev fan now.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
              gayweather jr also beat up on women and actually served prison time over it has felony and all that. good to see you becoming a koavlev fan now.
              I'm not becoming a kovalev fan. Woman beating wasn't the reason I like Floyd. It didn't factor into my decision to be a fan.

Now for "men" (I use the term loosely) like you that claimed to hate woman beaters, it's VERY surprising to see you still support Kov. It's almost as if you didn't like Floyd for another reason but used woman beater as the reason to hide your real reason.

Were you just lying to hide the real reason so you wouldn't look bad or do you hate Kov the same way you hate all woman beaters?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Ward is definitely more of a bully, with the twisting of everyones arms to agree to his terms and the incredibly dirty fighting(there is a long highlight of heabutts and lowblows through out his career on youtube if someone thinks im exaggerating or just hating).

Kovalev likes beating guys that he doesnt like up. Like any boxer basically. Most guys just dont admit it. Roy jones has said there is no feeling like dominating and then knocking a guy out.

Actually, you know what's funny about Ward btching and labelling Kovalev, it's that he wouldnt stop whining against Bika when similar tactics were used against him. It's like he said, a bully cant take it when it's dished back. Ward has had an amazingly protected career to be allowed to get away with what he has.
                ward is truly a scumbag remember when he sued his dying promoter. ward had already had his ass whooped three times in court already by goosen and goosen was not letting him go I believe roc nation bought him out. he hides behind religion so that people think he's a good guy but he isn't. ward got taken to school by kovalev in the first fight and is protected for sure. good to see that he's gone from boxing

Comment

americans love revisionism lol, kovalev didn't quit vs ward in the rematch, that never happened, weeks stopped the fight very poorly

Comment

Because he is white.

It is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      when it comes to racism ole Madison knows what he's talking about. He been banned for making racist posts 8-9 times by his own admission.

Comment

Working...
                      X