Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does media call Kov a bully all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Where does the racist accusations come from? I swear one morning I woke up and Kov was a racist, but whenever I ask for clarification nobody answers.
    For what...Yall just gonna religiously defend watever he said or did. ....So don't worry about it

Comment

Where does the racist accusations come from? I swear one morning I woke up and Kov was a racist, but whenever I ask for clarification nobody answers.
      apparently when he fought ward Jay Z donated a bunch of money for a aa campaign to smear Kovalev as a racist and a bully.

yeah **** gets weird

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        For what...Yall just gonna religiously defend watever he said or did. ....So don't worry about it
        The **** you talking to?

Comment

The **** you talking to?
          Lol yo azz

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Lol yo azz
            I ain’t the one going around talking **** about anyone’s records. Especially before a trial, so you’ve got that twisted.

Comment

--- What passes as the grazing herds of boxing media these days are in desperate need of a label to create views to their sites, ie clickbait.

Then you have the political spectrum of crusted keisters still fighting the Cold War.

Comment

Ward is definitely more of a bully, with the twisting of everyones arms to agree to his terms and the incredibly dirty fighting(there is a long highlight of heabutts and lowblows through out his career on youtube if someone thinks im exaggerating or just hating).

Kovalev likes beating guys that he doesnt like up. Like any boxer basically. Most guys just dont admit it. Roy jones has said there is no feeling like dominating and then knocking a guy out.

Actually, you know what's funny about Ward btching and labelling Kovalev, it's that he wouldnt stop whining against Bika when similar tactics were used against him. It's like he said, a bully cant take it when it's dished back. Ward has had an amazingly protected career to be allowed to get away with what he has.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-04-2019, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Agree. The angle they took was complete and utter bias

Comment

cause ward said it and people can't think for themselves. you see the same exact thing when ward wanted ggg to accept 50/50, let him pick the officials and postpone the cotto/canelo fight to sign a 2 fight deal and fight him the next year. called him lil g and idiots who didnt understand the offer still say it to this day.
                    Last edited by daggum; 02-04-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      What makes him a bully? Adonis stevenson used to pimp women and people say "he's doing good for his familly" before he was injured in the ring.

Why do people want Kovalev to be the bully?

Ward headbutted Kessler 88 times in their fight, hit kovalev repeatedly in the nuts on purpose throughout their fights. Ward refued to fight outside the U.S. Ward is much more of a bully than kovalev ever was.

Where did this bully thing come from? is it because he is russian??????
                      They call him a bully because he when someone finally stood up to him he quit and ran away like most bullies do.

But I do agree with you in one aspect of your post. Calling him a bully is unfair and doesn't exactly capture the real Kov. The term they should use is woman beater.

Comment

Working...
                      X