Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does media call Kov a bully all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're talking about how he looks in the ring. He used to beat up and knock people out. He was the bully. Once he ran into Ward that aura disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I think they're talking about how he looks in the ring. He used to beat up and knock people out. He was the bully. Once he ran into Ward that aura disappeared.
      And then Ward vacated all his belts and disappeared from boxing.

Comment

He's a boxer. Who cares if he's a bully? He should be fierce and on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Not really. They continuously attacked who he was as a person. Even said he was a coward

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I don't think the problem is calling him a bully. What he is is an ass hole. The way he carries himself, talks about others, problems with trainers, the racist stuff, and even recently punching some chick. I didn't like him before, and I still don't.
            Where does the racist accusations come from? I swear one morning I woke up and Kov was a racist, but whenever I ask for clarification nobody answers.

Comment

Hes white and russian so its a double whammy for the media hes an easy target. He'll never be portrayed in a positive light. They will paint him as an Evil KKK Russian Racist every chance they get.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                What makes him a bully? Adonis stevenson used to pimp women and people say "he's doing good for his familly" before he was injured in the ring.

Why do people want Kovalev to be the bully?

Ward headbutted Kessler 88 times in their fight, hit kovalev repeatedly in the nuts on purpose throughout their fights. Ward refued to fight outside the U.S. Ward is much more of a bully than kovalev ever was.

Where did this bully thing come from? is it because he is russian??????
                I think it's because he is Russian and a hell of a fighter with many brutal KO wins over very good opponents.

Comment

From basically bullying all his oppenents in the ring, yall dont remeber in his early days he will show boat on his oppenet, give pelvic thruses, laugh at his oppenents etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    What makes him a bully? Adonis stevenson used to pimp women and people say "he's doing good for his familly" before he was injured in the ring.

Why do people want Kovalev to be the bully?

Ward headbutted Kessler 88 times in their fight, hit kovalev repeatedly in the nuts on purpose throughout their fights. Ward refued to fight outside the U.S. Ward is much more of a bully than kovalev ever was.

Where did this bully thing come from? is it because he is russian??????
                    I think it's because he is Russian and a hell of a fighter with many brutal KO wins over very good opponents. Ward was indeed a very dirty fighter while Kovalev always fights clean. Kovalev has fought all over the world while Ward never left the USA and had 90% of his fights in Oakland where he can do no wrong.

Comment

Have u forgot what he used to say in post fight interviews...Wishing permanent extended damage on opponents...not a good look froma guy who killed someone. Saying racist shyt don't help either

Comment

Working...
                      X