Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts on Wilder's Manager: That Arrogant F***er Winkle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    NSB one of the very few deluded places left with mostly manipulated US fans who still back Wilder. Why is that? Tribalism, Bias, Hatred? Just being ******ed? Damn what are all these fools going to do when Wilder gets outboxed again by Fury and will vanish into irrelevancy?
    Are the other places articles by sports writers and former boxers?

Or are sportswriters also just jealous of AJ? Are they also in on the conspiracy along with every other promoter who’s last name isn’t Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
      This guy is a STRAIGHT CLOWN.

8 months ago Wilder was an unknown Bum who didn't deserve neither a percentage nor any say about the bout at all. He then cuts off negotiations and gives the fight to someone else and tells Wilder he needs to fight Whyte first on his stream for a FLAT FEE just to get the fight that they were negotiating for BACK!!!

Now he is calling someone else RUDE and ARROGANT.

First he declares AJ deserves to fight in the UK but now because he is ASS OUT he is fighting in NY and I find it funny that all AJ fans dissed Wilder for fighting a FAT TYSON FURY but are APPLAUDING AJ fighting a 350 pound guy!!!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!

GTFOHWTBS
      All FACTS 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

The irony of Ellie hearn calling anyone arrogant. He's done interviews before saying no one bothers him and that other promoters get aggreviated by him while he stays calm. Clearly not

Comment

deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            There are no "saints" in boxing,... just some dudes flexing their machismo for the sake of cash and HOFer status/induction.....one can't expect the top dog in all this to be considerate & fair...that should be a given. Hearn is in his own world, he can't see past Joshuas photo shoots and his dads advice....

I've never seen "anything" skillwise in The Rotunda - I try to be gracious, but I see a guy with bad footwork, bad balance (especially when "chasing" down an opponent), I'm surprised he's never tripped ,.. head mov't(??), I simply don't see it....I believe Joshua has/had already peeped all of this, hence - the reason why he's all of a sudden "coming to America"....

Americans arent gonna jus climb the bandwagon because an overweight 300+ caramel goes off at the mouth, its just not gonna happen....While Wilder aint the most endearing of champs, he does TRUMP Joshua in the bravery dept. So he'll get our support....Its one of the reasons Lennox is one of us now..lol...Btw, Lennox identifies as a Brit, a Jamaican a Canadian, and who knows what else....but we say mostly "brave" as a fighter. That means his nationality now takes a back seat...

I'm steppin' out to get some beers for the Super Bowl. So you have a good night and a good tomorrow. Btw, the Super Bowl is one of the reasons we don't glorify boxers like they do AJ over there.....We have sooo many different sports to keep the masses attention span spread out....Miller might surprise us as he continues to train, eat & "spread out", so we'll wait and see, but for "now" he simply floats and yaps like many before him did.....Btw, Manny just might be a "saint" now....peace..
            Only silly yanks can understand the super bowl ...here’s me thinking it was just a big bowl you Americans shove all your morning coco puffs into.
            Rugby has a World Cup where all teams from around the world play.
            Football has a World Cup where every team around the would play and is by far the biggest watched sport in the world.
            Cricket has a World Cup where teams from every continent in the world play.
            American football let me think , would not last 20 minutes without any protection on and last I heard was they walked off half time and refused to participate against our rugby players saying it was too rough without there protected padding on.
            And here we are and finally leads us to baseball...you do know it’s a game we gave to you but it’s actually played by women over here and it’s called rounders lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              My only points were that Whyte was the primary choice for AJ next fight and that one thing that Whyte said in the interview that Hearn knew that the initial offer was a bad offer yet he presented it to him anyway. To me that was telling as Whyte felt that Hearn would protect AJ interests over his.

Isn't it a promoters job to tell a fighter when the deal he is offered is a good deal for where he is in his career?
              Yeah you have a point. Looks like you have to add shortchanging even his own clients as another pitfall of Eddie’s. Although that situation was a conflict of interest.

I believe Whyte works with Eddie on a fight by fight basis. AJ is a full time Client . Full time workers always have far more rights and preference over part time Workers it’s just the way it is. Then add the fact that he is the cash cow. Whyte is fighting a losing battle. Always will against AJ and Eddie’s loyalty will always side with AJ and rightly so. Whyte can easily be replaced with a Michelin tyre

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Yeah you have a point. Looks like you have to add shortchanging even his own clients as another pitfall of Eddie’s. Although that situation was a conflict of interest.

I believe Whyte works with Eddie on a fight by fight basis. AJ is a full time Client . Full time workers always have far more rights and preference over part time Workers it’s just the way it is. Then add the fact that he is the cash cow. Whyte is fighting a losing battle. Always will against AJ and Eddie’s loyalty will always side with AJ and rightly so. Whyte can easily be replaced with a Michelin tyre
                I think Hearn is caught in a place he wouldn't want to be, like you said he has AJ signed up to him full time. AJ would be his priority over Whyte. Its that simple..

Whyte can go anywhere today and not have lawyers looking at him for breaking a contract, he might not like it but its business, nothing to do with fairness.

You better believe if any other promoter comes in and offer Whyte better than what he can make with Hearn then he would be working with them, like someone else said here last week, Hearn has created a monster in Whyte. But thats Hearn job and no one can deny he has done a great job for him.

Comment

Honestly this is just attention-seeking behaviour from Hearn at this point, he's clearly in it for the drama just as much as the money or the sport itself now. You expect to see banter from the boxers because it adds to the fun and also the average boxer isn't exactly an intellectual to begin with, but seeing it from promoters is just sad, not only because they're meant to be intelligent, business-savvy individuals but also because the fights live and die according to their say-so. It's not amusing if an in-demand fight ends up not happening because the promoter is acting like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
                    The irony of Ellie hearn calling anyone arrogant. He's done interviews before saying no one bothers him and that other promoters get aggreviated by him while he stays calm. Clearly not
                    That was a gallant attempt at spelling that word. I would like you to attempt it again as what’s the point me spelling it for you you will learn nothing. The irony ,today you were criticising a person’s spelling

Comment

Lotta Hearns haters, which I guess can be expected... but really... this biz of Wilder being in the driver's seat? Don't plan on that lasting forever. I have every expectation that Fury wins fight #2, maybe even stops Wilder. He had him holding on a few times in the first fight, and Fury is the better boxer afterall.

And really, what are we talking about here? Joshua's first U.S. appearance? Vs Miller? That isn't a bad fight at all. Plus Joshua can fight a half dozen more times in a row in England in stadiums, commanding money none of us would ever see, no matter if he fights Fury or Wilder. I'd take that cashish any day.

Me, I'll look forward to seeing all HW fights over the next few years. There's a bunch of upcoming talent to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X