Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts on Wilder's Manager: That Arrogant F***er Winkle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    What a clown you are, don't you realize Fury holds no belts to have demanded anything up until that fight had been made . He only does now because he knows he won and doesn't have to give Wilder the rematch and can just walk away and wait for Joshua to the end of this year. So of course Wilder would be happy with a close to 50% split because he doesn't generate any real HW champion one, so neither will fight over 50% because they get paid there highest purses so far.

With Joshua he has 4 belts they ARE negotiation leverage points that's why fighters strive to collect them and try and be undisputed ,in Joshua's case he has 4 belts with a major advantage of actually being a major draw so what you talk is as usual nonsense because you have no logical thought process .

If a fighter really wants to fight they will accept their highest purses while riding the Joshua money train ,if not then they can jump off and run away. Seems like most of the top guys have lost their balls, including the fool Wilder the biggest dummy of them all .
    I'm sorry I can't take anyone that says AJ has 4 belts seriously get back to me when you learn more about boxing

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Yes, because Wilder wants extraordinary money that he's not worth to fight AJ and doesn't against Fury.
      Obviously they're worth that much since matchroom had to scrap the Wembley date all together

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I'm sorry I can't take anyone that says AJ has 4 belts seriously get back to me when you learn more about boxing

Cheers
        Good to see Wilder fans still cant count even to 4 you dummy........

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          Put idiots like him on ignore

no point arguing with window lickers
          Its going to much more enjoyable torturing the idiots this year then putting them on ignore, they're not getting off that easy, not this year .I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts ,they already have one foot out the door and once Wilder takes an official L its goodbye good riddance to the stupidity that dummy Wilder brought with him on here if anything it will be cut down to size..... .

Comment

The 50 million excuse. Pretty obvious.

Oh really? Then why did he just say on ESPN that he has another 2 years worth of opponents without AJ. Does that sound like a guy who'd love to fight AJ?
            Same reason AJ said that if Wilder didn't play nice that he would freeze him out. How is one fighters statement an indication that he won't fight but for another fighter it was just rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Let's be real though. If Wilder loses to Fury again, him and his team are ****ing morons.

Suddenly, the luster of AJ vs Wilder is gone, and suddenly, Wilder loses perhaps the biggest payday fight he would have ever made in his career. Not to mention, whatever % of the PPV he had would have been dwindled.

They better hope he pulls off the win against Fury, although it seems unlikely given that Fury won't be as rusty, and it seems he has continued to lose some of that extra flab we saw on fight night.
              Lol. Anthony Joshua isn't the only fight at heavyweight, and Wilder has enough interest in the US right now to still be a $1.5m+ fighter, headlining shows on FOX or Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                People saying Hearn was outsmarted seem to be forgetting that Wilder actually lost to Fury and is only in this position through robbery/luck.
                You're still here? lol

Comment

Say what you want about eddie or shelly or whatever, but why is there so little communication from Wilder's side?

He used to say he didn't care about the money, that he wanted to make history etc by becoming undisputed. Where's all that?

I'm all for the Fury fight, but at least say Fury first THEN we'll become undisputed. Seems like Wilder doesn't want the fight to me.
                  Fair is fair; the moment Eddie Hearn started with the bull****, there was no longer any real reason to keep bothering with him.

Wilder wanted to fight Fury, Fury wanted to fight Wilder, the camps sat down and talked, and a fair deal was had within what felt like days. How business is supposed to be done.

Hearn knows what Wilder's ask has been since September 2018; there's no need to ping pong 8 steps on the deal

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Hearn is just salty cause Finkel has completely outsmarted and outmanoeuvred him. That’s what happens when you play with the big boys, best to let your senile father handle these sort of things in the future.
                    But he hasn’t really outmanoeuvred him though really has he? His fighter is earning less per fight and winning no titles. He would have got $12.5m (probably $15m by the time negs we’re over) he didn’t get that for Fury 1. A rematch with AJ would have probably been double that, he won’t get that for Fury 2. And for Fury the best he can hope for is ‘lineal’ BS that means nothing materially and he lost his ‘0’ in the process.

No doubt his PR has improved and maybe it’s all part of master plan to build the AJ encounter, but I couldn’t agree his fighter is winning any kind of battle by taking this route.

Comment

NSB one of the very few deluded places left with mostly manipulated US fans who still back Wilder. Why is that? Tribalism, Bias, Hatred? Just being ******ed? Damn what are all these fools going to do when Wilder gets outboxed again by Fury and will vanish into irrelevancy?

Comment

Working...
                      X