Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts on Wilder's Manager: That Arrogant F***er Winkle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    Typical hearn apologists (even the defeated Parker-fan types). Can't make a substantive point, so claim you "don't understand" and start name-calling. Kids these days.

Ok, I'll quit picking on you to be adult and understand anything. Back to your playpen ...
    Case in point

Comment

• Hearn has got to understand his got to be more realistic when it comes to money for each fighter. If he wants Wilder offer him 50/50 then the fight gets made. All the Joshua fans can say Joshua has more belts sells out stadiums Joshua this Joshua that, but the bottom line is without an opponent you sell zero seats. Joshua can't even get an opponent for April and now has to wait for June to face Miller. Wilder will not fight Joshua unless he feels respected so his going to have to change his stance on this if he really wants to make the Wilder fight .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
        Hearn has got to understand his got to be more realistic when it comes to money for each fighter. If he wants Wilder offer him 50/50 then the fight gets made. All the Joshua fans can say Joshua has more belts sells out stadiums Joshua this Joshua that, but the bottom line is without an opponent you sell zero seats. Joshua can't even get an opponent for April and now has to wait for June to face Miller. Wilder will not fight Joshua unless he feels respected so his going to have to change his stance on this if he really wants to make the Wilder fight .
        HEarn has to be more realistic 😂😂 the stuff some people say.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          HEarn has to be more realistic 😂😂 the stuff some people say.
          These people are proper psychos.

Joshua earns $30m per fight and holds 4 titles
          Wilder earns $14m per fight and holds 1 title

Wilder excusers: Hearn needs to be realistic and give him 50%!

I mean wtf is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            These people are proper psychos.

Joshua earns $30m per fight and holds 4 titles
            Wilder earns $14m per fight and holds 1 title

Wilder excusers: Hearn needs to be realistic and give him 50%!

I mean wtf is that?
            The Wilder fans have a thing for the number 50. 50% or no fight , 50 million BT offer , 50 year old Ortiz etc ,etc....If they had logic to put into some arguments they would be dangerous , nothing ever makes sense on their part .

Wilder also certainly can't make over 10 million per fight without AJ or Wilder , he would average about 3 million.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-05-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Don't get your knickers in a twist

The whole world is conspiring against AJ even his stable mate right....
              I'll say this, and I have said it before. AJ is a quiet spoken fellah of few words.

Wilder is a loudmouth who runs his mouth on social media. A lot.

Wilder has done a better job of convincing the world (well, fools who can't see the truth) that he really wants the fight.

The reality is he ran his mouth of about "it's not about money it's about legacy" and "One name one face one champion". And then absolutely 100% avoids making a fight with AJ to become that one name one face etc.

Like, how the f&%$ do you explain that away?

He's a liar. A phony, and is ducking. It is f%$#@ing obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Yeah because the UK ain't got any more popular sports that's why AJ fights in Football stadiums and has been suggested to fight in Twickenham before which is a rugby stadium and Cricket/Tennis/F1/golf aren't bigger sports than boxing as well.

AJ's popular because he's come out beat the best available on his 20th fight, acted with class and has been made affordable to casuals with £20 PPV that's the winning recipe.

Whilst you guys are bragging about paying $75 for a PPV and Wilders 1 year after AJ fought Klitschko snd taking 39 fights is fighting someone with a dangerous name who may have had potential to be a top fighter but has never proven it even at amateur national level and has to sign a waiver to be allowed to fight for medical reasons. Wilder then makes literally ten excuses for almost losing to Fury which was publicly advertised as a bit of a robbery favouring Wilder (doesn't matter if you think it was there was and is a lot out there saying it was which will influence people) but after all that it's because America has other sports that Wilder isn't big..... Yeah right.
                Chicks are BORED SENSELESS over there, because theyve steady filled stadiums to see your PEDDED hero fight part-time boxers.....your boy "DUCK"ED Wilder at the advice of Barry (check it on youtube)....AnPHONYS first true test was AVAILABLE and he PUNKED OUT like a PUSS hiding behind his masters Eddie & Barry, thats AFTER his "SWEAR"ing he'd fight Wilder....

Girls like you are BORED STIFF thats why Poshua can always count on you & his zombie posse to keep his pockets FAT..lol, while endorsing & supporting his BUM domination in huge numbers.....GUARANTEED Anphony could never have that type of dominion over here, because no one here is THAT DESPERATE to watch some PEDDED COMMERCIALIZED robot continually fight bartenders....TOO MANY SPORTS over here to get caught up on that.....Your bigger-than-every-opponent-he's-ever-faced-hero is seen as "scared" to risk it all against a twig..lol.

When his PEDs are finally discovered in his bloodstream, I hope you don't kill yourself.....it won't be worth it.....you should find a nice guy, get into different things.....different hobbies....maybe you guys can go to a Poshua photo shoot together on your 1st date....introduce him to what dominates your world...lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Only silly yanks can understand the super bowl ...here’s me thinking it was just a big bowl you Americans shove all your morning coco puffs into.
                  Rugby has a World Cup where all teams from around the world play.
                  Football has a World Cup where every team around the would play and is by far the biggest watched sport in the world.
                  Cricket has a World Cup where teams from every continent in the world play.
                  American football let me think , would not last 20 minutes without any protection on and last I heard was they walked off half time and refused to participate against our rugby players saying it was too rough without there protected padding on.
                  And here we are and finally leads us to baseball...you do know it’s a game we gave to you but it’s actually played by women over here and it’s called rounders lol.
                  The NUMBER ONE "sport" over there is "Poshuas dominance over part-time boxers." Its bloody absolutely THRILLING...lol!...Poshua on his PEDs dominate your landscape....Lennox, Ray Leonard etc., had to burst you guys bubble with the truth, thats why Posh NOW chooses to come over here to fight an overweight tyrannosaurus....those short arms aint reaching the juiced muscleman....and Wilder should be around 35/36 when Posh is ready to test his PEDded skill set on him.....Like I said, too many other sports you couldnt even mention keep people over here occupied...the WORLDWIDE soccer scene offers you all a reprieve from the glorified "Poshua Hysteria." ...My my my, that island of yours should change its name to a more fitting "Great Hearn" ...lol...or "United Josh" .....

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    Chicks are BORED SENSELESS over there, because theyve steady filled stadiums to see your PEDDED hero fight part-time boxers.....your boy "DUCK"ED Wilder at the advice of Barry (check it on youtube)....AnPHONYS first true test was AVAILABLE and he PUNKED OUT like a PUSS hiding behind his masters Eddie & Barry, thats AFTER his "SWEAR"ing he'd fight Wilder....

Girls like you are BORED STIFF thats why Poshua can always count on you & his zombie posse to keep his pockets FAT..lol, while endorsing & supporting his BUM domination in huge numbers.....GUARANTEED Anphony could never have that type of dominion over here, because no one here is THAT DESPERATE to watch some PEDDED COMMERCIALIZED robot continually fight bartenders....TOO MANY SPORTS over here to get caught up on that.....Your bigger-than-every-opponent-he's-ever-faced-hero is seen as "scared" to risk it all against a twig..lol.

When his PEDs are finally discovered in his bloodstream, I hope you don't kill yourself.....it won't be worth it.....you should find a nice guy, get into different things.....different hobbies....maybe you guys can go to a Poshua photo shoot together on your 1st date....introduce him to what dominates your world...lol!
                    Lololol when you've got no way to argue with my logic so you resort to this? GTFOH

At the end of the day AJ's NO.1 for Ring, Boxrec, TBRB, ESPN, WBA, WBO, IBO.

He'll also be the bookies favorite when he fights Wilder.

I know, the experts know and deep down you know Wilders is getting KO'd when he meets AJ in the ring and this upsets your cry baby ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                      I'll say this, and I have said it before. AJ is a quiet spoken fellah of few words.

Wilder is a loudmouth who runs his mouth on social media. A lot.

Wilder has done a better job of convincing the world (well, fools who can't see the truth) that he really wants the fight.

The reality is he ran his mouth of about "it's not about money it's about legacy" and "One name one face one champion". And then absolutely 100% avoids making a fight with AJ to become that one name one face etc.

Like, how the f&%$ do you explain that away?

He's a liar. A phony, and is ducking. It is f%$#@ing obvious.
                      It has nothing to do with being soft spoken or being social media savvy people know who really tried to make the fight in September and who didn't (except for minority of you people ) all this back and forth now is just desperate attempt at face saving

The fight was there to be made last year Fury stepped up and he earned a rematch AJ fight takes a back seat to Wilder v Fury II

Comment

Working...
                      X