Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Drops, Beats Down, Stops Magdaleno in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe boxing needs a rule, like football, Lopez likes football, that you can't celebrate over a down victim. Low class move.

Comment

Can't stand this arrogant ******

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Lopez is a disgusting POS for celebrating behind Magdaleno while he struggled to get up to receive medical attention. He's disgusting. I swore Magdaleno was dead when he hit the deck.

Oh yeah, Magdaleno's corner is trash for not stopping it after the 2nd and letting it go on this long. That ref was trash too. Stone him.
        Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Diego’s corner should have stopped it, but López is going to get his ass kicked if he keeps doing those bull**** celebrations over his unconscious opponents.
        That’s the only thing I don’t like about him, he has been doing this now for a while. It seem classless.

Comment

Congratulations! You won the Boxing Casual Comment of The Year! You can’t be that big of a casual although with a name like mcdonalds, I wouldn’t rule it out...
          Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          RIP Loma. He better pray teofimo moves up soon

Comment

I have been to a couple of his fights and I respect his skill and talent. The kid is young but needs to be corrected by his handlers for his post fight nonsense. A fight by the corners could have easily broken out in the ring. I was at MSG when Bowe/Golota turned in to a riot. People got hurt. Not worth it! Better to stay classy.

Comment

Magdaleno's team must hate him. Maybe they wanted to see him punished for something because that should have been waved off after the 6th. The ref and Team Magdaleno should ask themselves wtf they were thinking.

Comment

[QUOTE=UnderMainPPV;19483797]I don't know what I liked more, the knockdowns or his celebration. I'm still smiling.[/QUOTE

He shouldn't have celebrated like that it was disrespectful he will get what's coming to him and when he's on the canvas I wish someone does the same to him.

Comment

Lopez seems like the goods and love the mans confidence, it’s good to see him gain some buzz for what he does in the ring unlike fake a.ss prospects like Ryan Garcia whos buzz is only because he has a lot of instagram followers

As for the post fight celebrations is it disrespectful,f.uck yeah but I’m cool with it

you either love him for it or hate him for it but either way you he has your attention and for a young
                  Fighter that’s important. Too many fighters are vanilla , have no personality and that’s why they have no fans or h.aters because their boring as f.uck . You need some panache as Fury would say to get some interest from the public especially in the States

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                    Congratulations! You won the Boxing Casual Comment of The Year! You can’t be that big of a casual although with a name like mcdonalds, I wouldn’t rule it out...
                    actually, a casual wouldn't even know who Lopez is. Perhaps he thinks Lopez being bigger, stronger and younger, has what it takes to take out Loma. Considering the fact that Loma doesn't look like a world beater at 135 the way he did in the lighter classes, it may not be too far of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Loma doesn’t have a fraction of the power needed to KO this guy.
                      It's the punches you don't see that KO you. Lomachenko's got this.

Comment

Working...
                      X