Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Drops, Beats Down, Stops Magdaleno in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Drops, Beats Down, Stops Magdaleno in Seventh

Frisco, Texas - Lightweight contender Teofimo Lopez (12-0, 10 KOs) beat down and stopped Diego Magdaleno (31-3, 13 KOs) in the seventh round. Magdaleno went down twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holy chit this dude is for real.

Comment

just watched him for the first time. he looks like the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
        just watched him for the first time. he looks like the real deal.
        Oh man I might have this dude beating Loma.

Comment

That was brutal

Comment

I don't know what I liked more, the knockdowns or his celebration. I'm still smiling.

Comment

Lopez is a disgusting POS for celebrating behind Magdaleno while he struggled to get up to receive medical attention. He's disgusting. I swore Magdaleno was dead when he hit the deck.

Oh yeah, Magdaleno's corner is trash for not stopping it after the 2nd and letting it go on this long. That ref was trash too. Stone him.

Comment

Diego’s corner should have stopped it, but López is going to get his ass kicked if he keeps doing those bull**** celebrations over his unconscious opponents.

Comment

Beautiful performance. But Ismael Salas should be ashamed. He should've stopped that fight after the 6th was over. He was telling the doctors that he's fine. He wasn't fine, he was badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Oh man I might have this dude beating Loma.

I want to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X