Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Has Turned Down 3rd AJ Offer Over £5m/ $7M, Miller Fight Is Now Being P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Dillian Whyte is a PPV star in his own right. He is tied at 1-1 with your God, AJ. 100,000 in Wembley stadium and two UK PPV stars going at it on probably AJ's highest ever grossing PPV? Yea I'm pretty sure that would be AJ's biggest payday.
    You're delusional. The same people that buy Whyte fights buy Joshua's and Joshua already beat him. Probably won't break 1 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      He knows Hearn fuked both himself and AJ and is desperate for a fight. Wilder and a Fury are making money with each other. They don't need aj at the moment. That leaves Whyte as the best potential profit, so Whyte is of course going to bend them over a barrel. IMO, they'll make more money giving him 10M for a UK fight than whatever Miller is willing to take because no one really cares about Miller yet.

I don't think much of Whyte but he's playing this wisely.
      Wilder and Fury are not really making money. They both stand to make money if they fight AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You're delusional. The same people that buy Whyte fights buy Joshua's and Joshua already beat him. Probably won't break 1 mil.
        Is that why AJ got booed at Whyte's show? What's the latest reason that they weren't actually booing AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Is that why AJ got booed at Whyte's show? What's the latest reason that they weren't actually booing AJ?
          He didn't get booed. They booed Hearn and Wilder. They'd have booed Joshua name and when he first started talking if they were booing him. You have shown you're delusional. Whyte deserved a Joshua fight imo, but him being so ridiculous demanding too much i hope Joshua tells him to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            He didn't get booed. They booed Hearn and Wilder. They'd have booed Joshua name and when he first started talking if they were booing him. You have shown you're delusional. Whyte deserved a Joshua fight imo, but him being so ridiculous demanding too much i hope Joshua tells him to **** off.
            In theory, Dillian could just hold out until he is installed WBO mandatory challenger and get a 75/25 split, which is no doubt more than the £5/$7m reportedly offered. Eddie Hearn is currently trying to shoehorn Oleksandr Usyk into the WBO Heavyweight mandatory slot though. Ironic because Usyk is a harder fight for AJ on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              I think these are very fair splits and they are all out pricing themselves.
              Thank you for your opinion, but what experience, knowledge or expertise in the field do you have that would allow you to make any sort of educated assessment of what split would or wouldn't be fair?

Wilder and Fury both believe they'll make more money fighting each other than they'd make from Hearn's offers.

Dillian Whyte believes he'll make more money fighting for PBC than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Jarrell Miller believes he'd make more money in the NFL than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Arum plans to take Pulev to purse bids.

If these offers are so fair, why is nobody accepting them?

Comment

Whyte is one of my favorite fighters but I think hez becoming to greedy now.
                Take that fvbking money and have a go on those belts you Mudafvvka.

Comment

got a couple lyrics bout joshua: he duckin harder than trump is when Mueller come investigating russia. dude's not playing possum. he knows wilder and fury got the AK and magnum. well wilder's more of a shotgun, and any head he hit is rest in peace for the countdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    Wilder and Fury are not really making money. They both stand to make money if they fight AJ.
                    You're a fool if you believe that. They're making millions and so is everyone involved as the event went past projections and well into the profitable figures.
                    And, BTW, I don't care about them and I'm not going to spend hours arguing about them like all the other clowns here. I'm commenting about Whyte and his negotiations.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-30-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      He knows Hearn fuked both himself and AJ and is desperate for a fight. Wilder and a Fury are making money with each other. They don't need aj at the moment. That leaves Whyte as the best potential profit, so Whyte is of course going to bend them over a barrel. IMO, they'll make more money giving him 10M for a UK fight than whatever Miller is willing to take because no one really cares about Miller yet.

I don't think much of Whyte but he's playing this wisely.
                      You guys are very funny.
                      Commenting like wilder /fury will be happening every year. This is their moments, let them enjoy it.
                      After wilder /fury fever settles, we will know the real deal. We will know who continue on ppv and who goes back to free TV.

We will know the guy that runs the division when the other is not involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X