Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Has Turned Down 3rd AJ Offer Over £5m/ $7M, Miller Fight Is Now Being P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ has got to be the most avoided man in boxing right now.

He has offered 4 belts and career high paydays to Miller, Whyte, Fury and Wilder and not one of them wants it.

Has that ever happened before?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      If you'll notice, I only talk down to people that I see talking down to others. I like to give people a taste of their own medicine. Reasonable respectful people I treat with kindness and respect. *******s on the other hand, I will go out of my way to make them look stupid.
      Trying to make someone look stupid on a forum...pretty stupid and that medicine must taste oh so bad in the form of words ooooooh man. Big bad whoever you are LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

He has offered 4 belts and career high paydays to Miller, Whyte, Fury and Wilder and not one of them wants it.

Fury and Wilder are already fighting so he's made a pointless offer to those 2 . Whyte wants to fight him , just not for less than he made off Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

Ridiculous isn’t it!? It should be one or the other, big money or a title shot.

Such hypocrites. They can’t earn the money without Joshua yet they slam Hearn for not paying them what they think they are worth then call Joshua a coward.

If they are worth what they think they are, make a two fight deal and if they win the first bout then they ARE worth it and can make that money.

I hate to say it but apart from guys working their way up, the Heavyweight top 4 are ruining boxing for me. Someone needs to do something. Maybe a cap on what fighters can make per fight or per year.

Then you get a shambles like Bermane Stiverne. Takes a fight with Joe Joyce but immediately brings Joshua in to it saying he’ll KO him. Jesus Christ...take the hint Bermane, you are being used as a stepping stone for Joyce LMAO

Comment

Working...
          X