Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Crolla Purse Bid Pushed Back To February 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    mando or not you can't deny this is a terrible match up on paper
    I never said it wasnt. Every champion has to go through these.

Comment

Stop complaining its a decent fight, it’s not like Loma has better choices now. Garcia went up, Stank is hiding under Mayweathers dress... so good fight...

Comment

This fight is worth just about the price of a bag of crisps. Not a penny more.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Stop complaining its a decent fight, it’s not like Loma has better choices now. Garcia went up, Stank is hiding under Mayweathers dress... so good fight...
          Well no, not a good fight.....BUT one he has no choice but to take unless he wants to vacate. So it is what it is. Lomachenko should not be killed for taking this fight.

Comment

I don't like Arum full stop. The less of him in boxing the better. He is an Old Testament slavemaster

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              I don't like Arum full stop. The less of him in boxing the better. He is an Old Testament slavemaster
              Yes ive been patiently waiting 4 that old pos ballbag to drop dead 4 several yrs now ,& unfortunately he just don't die & might outlive me after all. Arum is just Don King 2.0 & at least Kings fighters faced the best/each other regularly,unlike snake Arums neverending top stank bumfight merry go round.
              Last edited by kushking; 01-29-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Yes ive been patiently waiting 4 that old pos ballbag to drop dead 4 several yrs now ,& unfortunately he just don't die & might outlive me after all. Arum is just Don King 2.0 & at least Kings fighters faced the best/each other regularly,unlike snake Arums neverending top stank bumfight merry go round.

Comment

This would be Loma's 3rd stumblebum in a row, as Arum likes to refer this level of opponents. What if Loma struggles with this level for the 3rd time?
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-29-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                    This would be Loma's 3rd stumblebum in a row, as Arum likes to refer this level of opponents. What if Loma struggles with this level for the 3rd time?
                    Then that would make him an overrated hypejob Duuhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Then that would make him an overrated hypejob Duuhhh...
                      No. It'll be the shoulder or the weight! I can buy the weight excuse. His skill to weight ratio is 130 pounds, optimum, with 135 pushing it a little.

Loma is a pretty good fighter (B+ now with a potential) but I want to see him demanding the big challenges like Berchelt, Machado, Farmer, Lopez, or the king of the area himself, Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X