No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Crolla Purse Bid Pushed Back To February 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Rafael is spot on, he’s all talk. I can’t even think of a notable purse bid he’s actually won.😂

Loma along with Crawford are Arum’s prize assets. I think he’ll make sure he wins a purse bid, losing a Loma fight to DAZN would be terrible for Arum/ESPN.

On a side note- If he vacated we’d end up with Linares-Crolla 3 per the WBA rankings. That’d be a tougher sell than Loma-Crolla😂😂
    history says you are wrong. arum let lomachenko go on showtime where he schooled gary rusell jr for the wbo featherweight title. its only one fight plus lomachenko really wants to stay a unified champion as he wants to become undisputed champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
      history says you are wrong. arum let lomachenko go on showtime where he schooled gary rusell jr for the wbo featherweight title. its only one fight plus lomachenko really wants to stay a unified champion as he wants to become undisputed champion.
      Arum didn't have the ESPN deal at that time and Lomachenko needed a belt. Totally different situation now.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Arum didn't have the ESPN deal at that time and Lomachenko needed a belt. Totally different situation now.
        loma still wants to keep his belts though it will be interesting to see what happens. if it doesn't happen loma and by extension arum will lose control of one belt.

Comment

loma still wants to keep his belts though it will be interesting to see what happens. if it doesn't happen loma and by extension arum will lose control of one belt.
          Yep, that's what makes it so intriguing. Lomachenko has said he wants to do what Crawford and Usyk just did and wants to unify the entire division. Can't do that if you are vacating one of the titles. If I had to guess, I say if they lose then he does go on DAZN for one fight and doesn't vacate. But Arum will of course try to strike a deal before that by paying BIG money to Crolla. Though, I don't think Hearn is all that interested in that. He probably just wants the fight on DAZN period.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Nothing of the sort, it is a mandatory defense. Lom would rather fight top names but they are tied up or haven't moved into his division yet. His next fight after this will be a better name.
            mando or not you can't deny this is a terrible match up on paper

Comment

Akhmadaliev another guy from 2016 uzbek Olympic team, they start making some noise, look forward to Daniel Roman vs. Murodjon Akhmadaliev

Comment

That was long before the ESPN deal and long before Loma was one of Arum’s biggest stars/draws, in fact it was his third fight and he was coming off a loss. The Loma-Russell fight is not a relevant comparison.

Comment

i don't care for this fight. waste of time for loma

Comment

Crolla is going to get a decent payday from this, happy for him. Arum would never allow Loma on DAZN so he would probably bid a ridiculous amount of money for the fight. It’s a win win for crolla apart from the as*whooping he would get from Loma.

Comment

Just throw that belt in the trash Loma like Big Daddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X