Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Headed To Barclays Center April 27 or May 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder really trying to stack things in his favor at what is really Lou Dibellas center. Officials going to have that extra palm grease beforehand that's a fact if this goes down . Fury deserves to lose if he's actually agreeing to this , he cant cry over bad anything hes basically giving 20% chance away of winning from himself off the bat so again a very difficult fight this time around to bet on.
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-28-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Robbie Barrett is going to have to quit this website forever if Wilder fights Fury next.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        I thought the US PPV market was where the money is, and that Fury is a huge star now?

It seems the fight is heavily relying on the UK PPV market if this is the reason they aren't going to Vegas.
        Wow. US PPV market IS WHERE IT'S AT you wanker. They are just optimizing everything for the British fans as well so they can watch the fight in between all their buggery. Why do Brits always post ****** 5hit?
        Last edited by Iron Fister; 01-28-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I thought the US PPV market was where the money is, and that Fury is a huge star now?

It seems the fight is heavily relying on the UK PPV market if this is the reason they aren't going to Vegas.
          how much does UK PPV cost? In the US it’s $80. That is over $100 Canadian. 325000 buys at $80 US is pretty solid numbers. Lots of illegal stresming & pirating going on... PPV i hear in England is like 10 or 20 pounds? Is that correct? How much do AJ fights cost on PPV? All my years watching HW boxing there have no been many US HWs who fought on PPV. Tyson & Holyfield were regulars but not many others. Wilder fighting on PPV is a big step for him. It helps having Fury there is no question about that but it is a big step none the less.
          Last edited by joe strong; 01-28-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
            That’s right - will sell a lot more PPVs in the U.K. based on East Coast time rather than West.
            I don't think that matters too much. PPV will be still at the same time. Will be taking place around 11 30 est just like last time.

Comment

Not expecting a fair shake at the Barclays for Fury. How many rounds would he need to win realistically?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Robbie Barrett is going to have to quit this website forever if Wilder fights Fury next.
                You're an admitted paid troll on here. Robbie even has your own words marked as not a boxing fan so really the forum MODS should boot you out of here,you serve no purpose but to fill the forum with misinformation that everyone knows you do and yet the forum allows you on here so you must be a MOD alt ? In any case you should be more concerned with being a known paid shill on here which is against Forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  how much does UK PPV cost? In the US it’s $80. That is over $100 Canadian. 325000 buys at $80 US is pretty solid numbers. Lots of illegal stresming & pirating going on... PPV i hear in England is like 10 or 20 pounds? Is that correct? How much do AJ fights cost on PPV? All my years watching HW boxing there have no been many US HWs who fought on PPV. Tyson & Holyfield were regulars but not many others. Wilder fighting on PPV is a big step for him. It helps having Fury there is no question about that but it is a big step none the less.
                  Usually about £19.95.

Comment

Huh? Who the hell is saying that? I already said that statement was wrong as the first fight took place around 11 30 est and the same will happen for the rematch. Maybe just a bit later but the time isn't changing much for the Brits.

They are relying heavily on US PPV as they did the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      I've read the words in that bet. It wasn't that Fury wouldn't fight Wilder next, it was that Wilder would duck Fury and Joshua.

Which he did. The WBC even had to step in and order him to fight.

You lost. Now who are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X